• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How old are you as a pokemon GBA addict?

How old are you as a Pokemon GBA addict?

• 5-10 years old

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • 11-19 years old

Votes: 94 78.3%
  • 20-29 years old

Votes: 13 10.8%
  • 30-39 years old

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 40-49 years old

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 50-60 years old

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 61 and over years old

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

simplynaruto

Banned
Years
  • Μy friends don't care that I am 14 and I play pokemon. Its basically because we all grew up with the 1/2 generations and know how addicting it is. I am the only one left who is addicted to it only and I recently moved to ds.

Years
  • I would not call myself and addict, but I do still enjoy the games. Back when I was younger I would definitely play for hours on end, even sacrificing sleep at times. As I grew older I started to grow out of it. I do still play the games, even D/P, but not nearly as much or as long as I once did. Oh, I'm 18. XD

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
  • I'm 14...my bro and some friends hate it tho, so behind their backs I say, "Empoleon, use Surf!!" and they all faint cause they are all Lv. 1 Magikarp. Splash, brother, Splash!!! Ooh, too bad, I'm not hurt!! ha ha ha

Goalie-35
    Years
  • Im 13. Im acutally quite a new fan, starting off with FR when it came out. Then i bought Emerald when it came out but i though D/P was kinda uneccasary. Like what Zel said, Sinnoh pokemon don't appeal to me as much as the earlier versions. The quality of the anime has also dropped since. Well, this is all my opinion so please don't start bashing about how good your Electrive is or how Palkia would KO Rayquazza. They just don't appeal to me as much.

Terry M

Weepinbell: Don't hurt me!!!!!
    Years
  • (I feel so young)I'm 10 and I liked pokemon since I was 4 and I stopped around six and five then I think I liked it again at 9 or 10.

I'm currently playing my beloved emerald.:)

Reactions: .

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I'm seventeen, and I still like them. But, as some people said, I haven't got to like D/P. Sadly for me, Emerald (and well, XD actually) were the last games I liked. But I still love the battling concept, and I'll still play my GBC/GBA games sometimes. They will always have a place in my memory.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2008
    im 16, and i used to hide the fact that i im crazy for pokemon. until one day i said screw it and stopped hiding it. and i was just hiding it for no reason, cause no one cared, not even my girlfriend. you will always have those jerks out there that will make fun of you for everything. but everyone has their own hobbies. i bet they like to run aroud wearing womens panties, but if they do then whatever man.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • You can never be too old to like pokemon!! I can still remember the first time playing pokemon on the game boy... sigh... i didn't sleep for days!! Im 18... hahahahahaha nah... i wish i was 18... im 14...

tautologous

Unnecessary Repetition
    Years
  • I'm thirteen *nodnod* I'm not what you'd call an addict, but I like the pokemon games and I have a couple of friends that do too. No-one I know makes fun of us for it, because it's something we like.
    Example, my friend and I openly support everything Nintendo, while another friend of mine is an absolute Disney fanatic, so it's just a part of our character I suppose =)

Years
  • I'm no addict because quite frankly I could live without them. But I do still play them. I'm 19. Nobody makes fun of me because of it because... well... I don't have many friends. One person who is my best friend (and happens to be my boyfriend) I know plays the games. He doesn't play them often, in fact he's stopped so I can catch up with his high level pokemon and battle competitively (and I think he maybe he got bored of it for now).

I don't watch the anime, nether has he, we just don't have any interest, quite honestly. As for the manga, we can't find any so we can't say if it's any good or not.

Years
  • im 18. i love the games. and i was surprised at how many people i knew went out and bought d/p when they came out. so obviously people out there my/our ages still like the games

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I'm 17, 18 in 3 weeks and I still play the games... Not as often as I used too, though... but there are periods I play them continuously. :)

☆Stardust☆

Your best friend
    Years
  • Well, I'm 18.
    I started playing pokemon when I was 8, so I've been a fan for a decade! How can I ever grow out of pokemon after 10 loooong years?

D-puff

Wooper Expert
    Years
  • im 15, and most of my nerd friends or people at anime club like it, but if it got around school my already destroyed reputation would be even worse. I want to go to my friends school; the only reason im into it again is cause his school has been playing it, and my friend passed the pokefad to me.

Hypntick

Wobbuffet!
    Years
  • Well I played r/b years ago when they first came out. I am now 26 and have just recently started playing them again, picked up emerald and Colosseum. Finding them to be quite fun, as soon as I find the time to purchase a DS and Diamond I'll probably buy those as well. Needed something to play on my downtime at work. =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back