• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old were you?...

Lv1 Wolf

Wolf use howl
    Years
    I was 4 i got red version from a slackers the guy gave it to me for free don't know why but those were the days i could sit there and imagine running through the forest with blastoise of course i didn't know a thing about a balanced team at the time so i had a level 70 blastoise and a level 38 pidgeot i think i had a nidorino too but don't know the level never beat it though i was stuck at the fifth badge but when i was 6 i got gold and beat it on my own i was pretty proud.

GrassGiant

Grass Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    I was either 6 or 7... It was Yellow that I received just before turning 5. I'm so ashamed that it took me like 3 months to figure out how to get past the tree east of Cerulean. I thought you had to get enough money to get a bike, which I did not knew you had to get the bike voucher.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    I was about five or six years old when I beat my first Pokemon game. It was Pokemon Blue, I still remember, and I replayed it a lot of times.

Back