• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old

gilbertman

Where am I?
Years
  • i havent been here for a while so i just wanna say thanks for all your replies, now i got a good argument for my stupid sister

LONG LIVE POKEMON!

(hopefully my freinds never find out about my pokemon obsession) :P

KiraYamato

Sumyungai
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Ive liked pokemon since it came out in America, and im still a pretty big fan. Dont have much time to watch the anime but I try to when I can. Im not the type of person you would think likes pokemon but ah well lol. Anyway, You only live once, might as well enjoy it. And also my favorite quote "Getting older is inevitable, growing up isn't" :D

Uzumaki Naruto1

Water Master
    Years
  • Yes I'm the friend Shukuen Shinobi said...I'm 25 years old and I love to play the game. And I enjoy meeting new people who like this game and chat about it. I've been only playing for 4 years but hey. It's more than a game it's a way of life...That's what me and some of my friends say. ^^;

Last edited:

peekachoo

~*wah piang eh*~
    Years
  • im 13 and i will llllllooooooooooooooooove pokemon 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    actually my sis also luuuuuuuuuuuuuuurves pkmn 2! in fact...........all my cousins llllllooooooooooooove pkmn!!! come 2 think of it........even my friends are pokemaniacs!! we go ta school, play the card game, trade pkmn on the GBA, AND we even watch the movies 2gether!!!
    i think my life iz pokemon. :D
    and this is NOT too good to be true!

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
  • I'm only 12, but my mom thinks Pokemon is only for younger kids.~_~ But I dont mind!!^_^ I still play the games and read the manga!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2004
    i'm 14 and i've been into pokemon since i was probably 8 not many of my friends are still into it but i love it just as much as ever

abish

iAMaFREAK
    Years
  • the good thing = i'm 12 ... but i still know how you feel ...

it's scary ow you well, blah, i don't know, it's scary how you watch pokemon and you reallly like it but you don't want to tell too many people because you're afraid they'll make fun of you ... but gah ... i don't know.

Bastiko Pradhana

claims not to be Pikachu
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I'm 16. The first time I ever heard of Pok?mon was 1999. It's now 2004 and I don't plan on letting go, despite the criticism that people give.

To lighten the mood of the series, I've constructed my own interpretations of Ash and company.

Abusoru

Absol-ute Fan
    Years
    • Age 54
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    Well you can see my age below my avatar pic. I like the games and the cards. Not a big fan of the show, I hate Team Rocket, Brock. I know its geared for kids but come on some of the stuff talks down to kids.

Back