• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How tall are you?

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
Years
  • I wanted to see if this thread would get any attention. I'm 6'2".
    Yea, i'm actually that tall. I think im the tallest in my school.

Last edited:

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Well, I'm pretty **** tall for my age. ABout 5'8-5'9 And I'm 13 going into 8th, theres one other kid in my grade taller than me and he's aroun 6'3 0_o and I'm older than him.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I'm about 5'7 now. I've grown an inch since the last time I checked, atleast, according to the doctors. I'm pretty sure that my final height is going to be 5'8, but I'm not sure. I don't think I'll get much taller. ^_^; I'm already the tallest out of my female friends and all of the girls in my family, lol. Except maybe one. But, I love being tall, so it's not a problem.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • I'm around 5'05 and going to sixth grade. My teacher said our class is unusully tall for fifth graders because I'm only middle hieght in my class.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I thought there were more short people here, but it looks like we have a lot of tall people, too! That's kind of nice; I'm actually shorter than some people for a change. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Roby, stop it. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't reply at all, okay? Consider this an official warning.

I'm only 5'1" ;_; I haven't grown in over a year and it's really annoying. >_>; I'd be scared to meet everyone at PC since you're all so much taller than I am.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Last I checked, 6'1 and I haven't grown an inch in two years ;_; I was taller than everyone in my grade for a while, but not anymore. I think there are like three or four other people who are 6'1 now...I'm not as tall as I could be because I have a really long neck and as I grew it began to point out at an angle instead of go up straight...it looks like I'm looking down a bit all the time but that's the way my neck grew, it's so freaky =/

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Err...high 5 somethings. I don't really remember. The last time I checked was whenever I last had a ckeck up.

Lightning - You're not short, but if you're worried I'm sure you'll grow some more.

Back