• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How were we created?

How do you think we were created?

• Total voters

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    How do you think we were created? The "big bang"? Religious thoughts? Some kind of demon? Post your wildest, but most thoughtful, answer.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Erm.. God was playing chess with Chuck Norris and and farted a match and made the Big Bang? You never know, more than often Family Guy is right.

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    the big bang combined with the spiritual force of the universe(call that god if you want) created the universe, and that force found its way into the fledging life, crating conscience, feelings, intelligence, we are among it^^

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Well our parents were having 'mum and dad time' and then...
    I don't know... I am a bit of a science kind of guy but Religion is taught pretty strongly out my school so I am caught in the middle...

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    Remember, the Big Bang was only a theory. It has yet to be proven.

If you mean "us" as in the human race, then I believe in Darwin's principles of evolution.

After heat testing on bacteria, it has been proven possible that the very microbes which many believe that we have evolved from originated from outside Earth and arrived with an asteroid or extraterrestrial matter. Afterward, bacteria and microbes evolved into protozoan organisms which later evolved to simple plant life and onward, continuously forming branches of the evolutionary tree. After prosimians came to be, evolution continued to form the basic primates, leading up to the emergence of Ardipithicus: the most primitive and earliest known form of human (although this is debatable with the Australopithicines due to the Ardipithicus's likenesses of both chimpanzee and human).

And as a side note, humans did not evolve from apes... Instead, humans and apes are both offshoots of a separate prosimian group of creatures which have also led to animals such as lemurs and gibbons.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    At the moment, I'm leaning towards the Big Bang/evolution theory, but anythings possible.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    I believe the scientific explanation that we're created by a one cell or an atom and multiplied thousands of millions as the time passes by.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    The Big Bang's almost out of it's theory line, if you know what I mean. Scientist(most), have proven that the Big Bang really happened because of the remnants of the primordial background radiation. But being a religious guy, I think God planned all this including the Big Bang.

If you say "how about our birth?", well our moms and dads are having their time of their lives and then...

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    God, without any doubt. Scientific things, and the big bang were all created by God.
    I'm not saying that God sent a human and then on and on, I'm saying that God made this system where God's plan will finally bloom by themselves, meaning Big Bang was something that God made too.

You just can't answer everything with logic. Try it.
    Why did big bang have to happen? Cause god wanted to.

Big bang was thought to be an accident of some kind, isn't it? So you also think this world, with plants and trees containing life, birds, all animals,cars on the road, bacteria, the people around you, the computer which you're using, and even you - a human, all of these are accidents?

Science will never be able to prove everything, cause science can only prove things with logic. And seemingly God made logic, and while making this logic implant in everything, God also wanted some things to not contain any logic. So, how can science prove those thing which were meant to not have any logic?

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I agree with gamingmaster12.
    By the way, there's already a similar thread like this titled 'Do you believe in Jesus/God?'
    What's the point in making a thread like it again?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    The threads means how are we created, which means it may include some scientific logic and religious ideas. It's not purely religious like the other thread.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Well dad had too much tekila mom was all woozy from the drugs and sooo...
    I would think that the scientific way is the way to go. I mean it makes more sense the god just came out of nowhere and said here you are made. I also believe that theory from this movie that we might be atoms on a larger being and the atoms in us are part of a small universe. And i believe it. Maybe thats why we cant go past somethings. I mean imagine being an atom of a larger being and flying out of its body only to see everything 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
    00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
    0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x bigger.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I said the big bang, if Adam and Eve were the only two people then their grandchildren would have been retarded and the next generation after that and so on, so not likely.

Big Bang!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    God, we have proof in the bible. Though, not extreme proof. Big Bang theory is also an option if that is not true.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    You cant call something a prove that was put together 1000 years ago by ignorant men.

And by that same token you can't call a bunch of theories that "ignorant scientists" thought up as proof either. Because if you buy into God and the Bible then you buy into the fact that the Bible is Gods Word and therefore Absolute. If you don't, well, then that's different. But you can't take a dump on others beliefs like that because no matter where you lean (religion or not) that is wrong.

God, baby.

Back