• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How would Wally train his Ralts if it only knew Growl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2009
    Day Care couple is probably what he did, I don't see how WALLY got a TM.. He's such a newb.

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I think he caught a weak pokemon and traded them out during battles, and when he fights you he puts it in the storage.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2011
    hi i like bidoof
    I traind a ralts what I did was put it out then pull it back in and get out a stronger pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    He did it by annoying the fellow Pokémon to death with constant Growling. ^_~ Duh. XD

Just kidding.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Experience Share and/or switching out and one of Norman's Pokemon. He eventually got the clue that Growl wasn't gonna do anything, so he went to Norman (since he lent him the Zigzagoon in the first place) for a Pokemon to use just until his Ralts learned Confusion. He then went back to the area where he first caught Ralts and used the "start with Ralts, switch out for Norman's Pokemon" to give it enough experience to get Confusion. Then, of course he gave it back to Norman.

Either that, or Wally has insider knowledge of the Rare Candy black market.

Johto's Best

Luck > Skill
    Years
    1.) how'd wally get to verdanturf? He saved before every grass patch, and soft reset if he found a pokemon

2.) How does he train raltz? he battles trees and bushes so he can't lose, no matter what.

Problem(s) solved!

Formula380

Supersonic
    Years
    Maybe he uses an action replay to get better attacks/rare candies? either that, or he fights...I dunno...magikarps?

Well the problem with that is his Ralts only knows growl so it would be a battle of struggles.... well I guess it could work. Slow but steady?

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Um..Maybe he gave it Rare Candies until Level 6 to learn confusion or a TM or maybe the creators of the game made his Ralts special.

alexis515148

The shiny pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    step 1: He found a person with a pokemon.
    step 2: He stole the person's pokemon.
    step 3: He gave ralts an exp. share.

The three step process!

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002

Shadow. Lord of speed.
    Years
    The answer is obvious while you were wathing Normans Zigzagonn battling Ralt's he snook behind you and stole a rarecandy from yor pocket.Duuh.Why was there a rare candy in your bag Norman put it there when you werent looking.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2015
    All he'd have to do is catch another pokemon by only throwing a pokeball when they're at full health. It's possible with some weak ones. Then do the swap-out thing until ralts learned a move.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    The answer is obvious while you were wathing Normans Zigzagonn battling Ralt's he snook behind you and stole a rarecandy from yor pocket.Duuh.Why was there a rare candy in your bag Norman put it there when you werent looking.

This thread hadn't been posted in since March 1, and seeing as how we're now in May, it's safe to say it's over the revival period~

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back