• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How you travel to school?

What transport you use to school?

• Car

Votes: 27 43.5%
  • Bicycle

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Bus

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Motorcycle??

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None - I walk to school

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • Others

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I used to walk wen I was in Elementry, but now that I'm in Midle School, I take the bus ... my bus driver is Satin ... no cell phones, AKA no prank calls to McDonalds, not to mention no doing homework on the bus ...

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I take two buses too and from school/college. but, when i have like a big project that I dont want to carry on the bus, I get a ride to school.

Years
    I take the bus. Our college has campuses in town. I live on one, and all of my classes are on the other. XD; Thankfully, we have a pretty awesome bus system. I haven't been late yet due to the buses. ♥

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I either walk since I live so close, or I'll be driven; I have to haul my bowling ball to school every Monday.

What do you need a bowling ball for? I can't imagine a bowling class.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I drive there, and then walk around fifty steps or so out of the parking lot and into the school, and vice versa.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I get driven to school. Then I walk back to my Auntie's house. :D

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I've been driving myself to school the last two years, and will do so again once the spring semester starts up for college.
    Before that I got rides from my older friends, and way back in middle/elementary school, my mother took me.
    I haven't ridden the bus since 1st grade.
    I love driving :3

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    In elementary school, my mom drove my brother and I to school. In high school, we both took the bus. And now that I'm in university, I walk. XD

The campus is only about a 30 minute walk from where I stay, so I don't mind it. I've taken the city bus to school from home just four times:

1) My first time there, so I'd know the way. XD
    2) I slept in on the morning of a Chemistry lab. >_<
    3) I was only going to one class that was short enough for me to return home with the bus transfer. ^^
    4) Big Freakin' Snowstorm + Big Freakin' Test. I would have stayed home otherwise. ;_;

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Back during my years in Elementary school, I was forced to use the bus due to my parents going to work around 5:00 (Which is early in the morning, way too early for them to drive me to school.).
    When my sister got her driver's liscense, I traveled by car, which I found to be a more better way to travel to school. Nowadays, I travel by bus due to gas prices and my sister moving to college. And lately, I find the bus to be rather amusing; especially compared to how gloomy it was back when I was little.

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    I walk to school, it is about 5 minutes down the road which is useful because I can come home in my free periods. =)

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    How is train/subway not a choice. In the Winter I take the bus to the train station, although it's really just a 10-15 minute walk. Then I take two trains to a stop a couple of blocks from my school and simply walk the rest of the way. The entire ordeal takes about an hour.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Used the telephone lines with the squirrels. I have a black squirrel friend named Buddy who lets me eat some of his peanuts.

In all seriousness, my mom drove me. The school is two miles away. Between my house and the school lie busy roads, steep roads, roads with no sidewalks, ghettos and areas you rather avoid on foot. I can't even imagine an easy way to get back home if I had to walk. My dad used to take the bus though (he went to my school) but I've never done public transportation alone.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    On most days I have to go to school by bus, train then bus and I usually get home by bus then bus.

Back