• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How you travel to school?

What transport you use to school?

• Car

Votes: 27 43.5%
  • Bicycle

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Bus

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Motorcycle??

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None - I walk to school

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • Others

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters

Ayesha

惚け
    Years
    I always go to school in a car, especially in winter. I used to walk in the fall but now I get my bro to drop me off. =P It's pretty cold where I live. Even though my school is only like 3 blocks away, imagine walking in the cold!

Ashen

※ あなたを…
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2009
    I walk. (lol campus)

Back in high school, I had to drive/be driven to school. That's what I got for living in a rural area. At least it got me to school, as opposed to the possibility of me, you know, sticking around somewhere close-by but not going. (*grumble*)

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I just drive my car 20 miles to school every day.I used to ride the bus awhile back but the kids on the bus are quite annoying.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I use the school bus to get there. When I have to come back, my mom has to pick me up for sports on Mondays / Wednesdays. The otherdays, I just use the bus to come back. :>

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I either cycle with my friends or get my parents to drive me up, depending on how late I woke up.

School buses don't exist in Ireland.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    When I was in elementary and middle school, I usually will take the bus. Sometimes my parents took me, but it was rare. When I was in high school I walked pretty much since because it wasn't that far(about 5-10 minutes distance). But when I got my license(age 17) I used my car. And college, still use my car, lol. But there were times that I have to take a taxi or take the bus because my car was out of commission for a while.

One time I did rode my bike to school. That is when I was in middle school though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My mom takes me and my siblings into town in her car (we live outside the city). Those days I'm working after school, I take my own car. Like tomorrow! That means I get more sleep in the morning and not so much stress, since I can decide for myself when to go ^^

I used to go by bus though. Both into town and home. Now I only go by bus home.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    By moving from the bed to the couch or desk, obviously. Yup, home school on the computer. (~' ')~ Back when I went to public I walked / was driven.

Back