• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Human Ghost in Pearl?

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
Years
  • Are you people still discussing this! This thread has had more repetitive posts than I care to count. Once and for all: THERE ARE RED EYES THAT FOLLOW YOU IN ONE ROOM. THERE IS A LITTLE GIRL IN ONE ROOM WHO JUST FLOATS OUT. THERE IS A BUTLER IN THE DINING ROOM WHO DOES THE SAME THING. WE ALL KNOW THAT IT IS CREEPY.

grassguy

All hail Grovyle!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    As soon as I saw this thread I went looking. I must say I was disappointed though, they just look like normal characters with no moving legs, they should at least be faded or something, scary house though. I wasn't in the same room as her, I don't think you can be in the same room as her.

Years
  • I saw this thread and went looking about 20 mins ago, I saw the girl and the butler. Also, I noticed when you see the butler your character moves forward without you doing anything

Willbey

Steel drums rock!
    Years
  • Oh... I hate these things. I've seen three. One in the bunch rooms (at the back), And one in the hall, and one in the corridor you know where you get the old gateau? where you pick it up, inthe corridor there's a weird ghost (i think).
    IN the TV (night) press a in front of it, and get ready to catch.... Rotom! Beware, only level 20, ledendary, at night ONLY!
    Hey, you know the room with the red eye, right? Put any GBA game in slot 2 and guess what, you'll find a wild gengar or haunter!

Let's finish with one thing: I hate ghosts.

Last edited:
    Back