• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hurricane Isabel. Are you at risk?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I am pretty glad that I don't have tornadoes.Hurricanes over tornadoes any day for me!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I think it's a pretty big deal that Isabel is gonna go through Virgiana...DC...hmm, there are a LOT of monuments there..shikes

BOO ya!

Doctor Itsy

I'm back!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    Dizzy said:
    cross ur fingers , i hope i get drafted into it , that would be so cool , then i die , the end =)
    Haha, people other than you are also hoping for the same thing.

I live in state farthest away from the east coast, and I just dodged Hurricane Jimena, so i'm safe.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Is this Hurricane suppose to come tonight?:/

PokeTrainerCarol

luckly for me the hurricane won't hit FL but too bad for those up north...North Carolina I believe? I barely know anything about it o_O
    forget about PC, people living there. :P

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
  • I'm not too happy. Its supposed to hit southern Pennsylvania, where I live, tomorrow... I just hope it doesn't knock out the power or cable (at least, from 3:55 PM to 4:35 PM ^_^)

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
  • Chances are that it'll be really weak by the time it hits NY, if it even hits NY at all... It seems to be heading West more than expected.

Years
  • It has like one in a gazillion chance to comn by me! I lives in mchigan! hurricanes dont form with the great lakes! ^_^ Good luck to all you's who are at risk!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Doctor Itsy said:
    Haha, people other than you are also hoping for the same thing.

I live in state farthest away from the east coast, and I just dodged Hurricane Jimena, so i'm safe.

um excuse me that was mean , i didnt wish anything bad at you

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Our forecasts say that the Hurricane has weakned now to a calm and balmy 150 MILES PER FRIGGIN HOUR!

eesh, New York is gonna die

BOO ya!

Back