• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I ain't really interested in the new Pokemon shows :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2010
    I also think that pokemon used to be much nicer. It seems that they've changed the story to appeal more to the younger generation nowadays. Some of us that have been watching since the beginning cannot enjoy it as we used to.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Back then Ash used to say "shut up" sometimes, and didn't always behave in a respectful manner. It was very amusing. There was plenty of comedy in the Kanto days.

I saw an old episode last night. (Several actually, but this made me laugh so hard, my stomach hurt. It was the one where they met Sabrina, "Abra and the Psychic Showdown.")
    Ash: So Misty. You said this was the way to Saffron City. Huh, Misty? I knew we shouldn't have listened to you. Now, we'll never get out of here.
    Misty: As if. Your sense of direction is so bad, you couldn't find yourself if you looked in a mirror.
    Ash: You break mirrors.
    Misty: You big baby.
    Brock: That's enough guys. You two don't want to stand around here and insult each other, do you?
    Misty and Ash in unison: Yes, we do.

LOL It was entertaining.

I liked when he'd act dense or brag about himself, and Misty would make clever remarks at him. It was funny.

Ash: Telekinesis is okay, but I have my own secret method of bending spoons. mmn mmn Ahh *Bends spoon with hands.* Ahahaha Muscle over mind.
    Misty: Embarrassing.
    Brock: Just pretend we've never met him before.
    Misty: Got it.

XD

That was funny.

Dawn compliments Ash and vice versa, and it's not as entertaining. IMO.

I totally agree on all of what you just said XD I remember those episodes they are more memoriable than the new ones, the new ones now are just getting cheesy =/

That girl!

Oopsie, my fault.
    Years
    I definitely agree with all those who miss the good ol' days. "Oh Pokemon, what happened to you?" Haha, that thing on youtube was funny but made so much sense. [I hope Satoshi Tajiri's peeps saw that]

As for those who enjoy the new DP episodes, [bleh!] I would also like to appeal to you. Originally, I don't really have it bad for the new seasons like the Advanced and DP series. I said, "Oooh, new pokemon episodes. Maybe the new girl who replaced Misty won't be that horrible." *sniff* It was still humorous at first but as time passed by, I observed that Ash Ketchum lost his childlike manners and became more and more mature and bigheaded. So it became boring overtime. I don't know about the DP ones for I only watched just about 10 episodes of it.

Back then Ash used to say "shut up" sometimes, and didn't always behave in a respectful manner. It was very amusing. There was plenty of comedy in the Kanto days.

I saw an old episode last night. (Several actually, but this made me laugh so hard, my stomach hurt. It was the one where they met Sabrina, "Abra and the Psychic Showdown.")
    Ash: So Misty. You said this was the way to Saffron City. Huh, Misty? I knew we shouldn't have listened to you. Now, we'll never get out of here.
    Misty: As if. Your sense of direction is so bad, you couldn't find yourself if you looked in a mirror.
    Ash: You break mirrors.
    Misty: You big baby.
    Brock: That's enough guys. You two don't want to stand around here and insult each other, do you?
    Misty and Ash in unison: Yes, we do.

LOL It was entertaining.

I liked when he'd act dense or brag about himself, and Misty would make clever remarks at him. It was funny.

Ash: Telekinesis is okay, but I have my own secret method of bending spoons. mmn mmn Ahh *Bends spoon with hands.* Ahahaha Muscle over mind.
    Misty: Embarrassing.
    Brock: Just pretend we've never met him before.
    Misty: Got it.

XD

That was funny.

Dawn compliments Ash and vice versa, and it's not as entertaining. IMO.

When it comes to the old Kanto and Johto days, there's always this one factor that had the greatest effect among the audience. One word: Misty.
    [no words can be expressed on how much I miss her]

Back