• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I am an eternal flame, baby!" [Steven Universe Fanclub]

Lars' episodes are always pretty good.. even if I'll always want to slap him upside the head.

My most-rewatched episodes are probably Jailbreak, Steven the Sword Fighter, Space Race, and On The Run. Anything with Kindergarten is especially wonderful. Peridot's episodes are also pretty great if not only for her eccentric behavior and cute voice.

As far as newer episodes go, I think I've also found a new favorite to rewatch and that's We Need To Talk. Really realistic and shows us a new side of characters we haven't seen yet especially when it comes to Rose and Greg's relationship which otherwise seemed so perfect at first but they clearly had their own mountains to cross before it blossomed into something special and worked out.

Paul, you've been added. :D Feel free to choose a second gem from Lapis, Peridot, and Jasper to add next to your username since you answered enough of the chatter topics. Pearl buddies.

ZekromWhite123

COOLNESS OVER 9000, but 20% cooler
    Years
    Crystal Gem to represent you: Steven of course! He is in every episode and main focus of the series
    Favorite episode: My 3 favorite are the Pilot Episode, Garnet's Universe, and JailBreak
    When did you start watching Steven Universe?: Since the very first season, then went back and saw the pilot.

Crystal Gem to represent you: Steven of course! He is in every episode and main focus of the series
    Favorite episode: My 3 favorite are the Pilot Episode, Garnet's Universe, and JailBreak
    When did you start watching Steven Universe?: Since the very first season, then went back and saw the pilot.

Woops, I added you and could've sworn I replied but apparently not. Welcome! Yay Steven fans, I didn't think I'd like him at first since he seemed like the generic and stereotypical annoying main cartoon character but he has really grown on me. Very sweet, caring, and has been growing a lot as a character.

On that note.. I still haven't seen the pilot. Wonder if I'm alone there, lol.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Woops, I added you and could've sworn I replied but apparently not. Welcome! Yay Steven fans, I didn't think I'd like him at first since he seemed like the generic and stereotypical annoying main cartoon character but he has really grown on me. Very sweet, caring, and has been growing a lot as a character.

On that note.. I still haven't seen the pilot. Wonder if I'm alone there, lol.

Pilot episode, ummm no ive seen every episode but that...oops haha well maybe if Verizon would put it on demand id see it but it never went on :/

To those who did watch it was it a good episode?

ZekromWhite123

Years
    Oh the pilot was sort of a meh episode. I was really good for a pilot yes, but if you watch Steven and the Stevens it's basically the same thing. Both revolve around the dangers of time travel. But regardless the pilot designs are cool and many references are made to them such as when Pearl is "reforming" into her current design you can see the pilot design as she is transforming.

Etherion

Just finished watching all the StevenBomb eps up tp Chill Tid! :)
    It was awesome btw! I'm itching for more gems ^^

Years
    Pilot episode, ummm no ive seen every episode but that...oops haha well maybe if Verizon would put it on demand id see it but it never went on :/

To those who did watch it was it a good episode?

Pilot was alright in my opinion. I think that Amethyst's design there fit her personality better than in the actual show and it had Steven preforming his version of the theme song, which was cool.

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    I can't be the only one who hated the pilot designs, right? 0_o Well, Garnet looked okay, but I thought everyone else looked too detailed and kind of disgusting, especially Steven and Pearl.

Yeah, the plot of the pilot is basically Steven and the Stevens without the Stevens from other timelines.

Dedenne1

Years
    I can't be the only one who hated the pilot designs, right? 0_o Well, Garnet looked okay, but I thought everyone else looked too detailed and kind of disgusting, especially Steven and Pearl.

Yeah, the plot of the pilot is basically Steven and the Stevens without the Stevens from other timelines.

I just watched the pilot it wasn't that great but it was ok.
    I didn't like any of the designs except amethyst haha
    I mean Pearl was just yikes

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    Cry for Help, I feel like it's a Lion episode, and Keystone Motel sounds like it has something to do with the Kindergarten.

Dedenne1

Years
    I agree that a cry for help will shed some light on whats going on with Lapis i hope she does better at the end but im worried about what is happening that would make her ask for help.
    Keystone Motel is probably gonna be a spooky episode at a spooky motel that we never knew about till now and it probably wont add anything to the plot rather give us a break after All the crazy stuff happening haha

ZekromWhite123

Years
    1. Which character do you feel you're most like?: Steven, he is quirky and weird, and I feel that is my personality, hence why he is my favorite character.

2. Favorite song from Steven Universe?: Stronger Than You!

3. What do you think of Lion, Steven's pet pink lion?: He/She is adorable, and I think it is clever that Rebecca used her pet Cat's name. Also, have you seen that concept art for him. It's creepy.

Edit: Woops, I forgot to say what gem I wanted. Lapis plz.

Some big spoilers incoming! Read at your own risk~

Spoiler:

The bomb begins on the 13th. :D Here is the Steven Universe Cartoon Network promo for those of you who haven't seen it yet.

HappyHappyCartoons

Weeaboo by day, Pokemon Master by night
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    Crystal Gem: Rose Quartz
    Favorite episode: Lion 4: Straight to Video, Jailbreak, Story for Steven,
    When did you start watching Steven Universe?: Oh my, I've heard it was good so I decided to check it out, since I've seen episodes before. Then I binged it and I love it so much. Square mom is best mom.

Years
    Some big spoilers incoming! Read at your own risk~

Spoiler:

The bomb begins on the 13th. :D Here is the Steven Universe Cartoon Network promo for those of you who haven't seen it yet.

I effing knew it yo, on Sardonyx; I was just thinking that this morning, weird. :P But HYYYPE

Back