• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am so pretty.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    No, I don't really like the way I look. Im short, I think I'm plain looking, I don't like my hair or anything else about my appearance really. People have told me I'm attractive sometimes but I just do not see it in myself.

Years
  • I like to think I'm one of the best-looking people on the planet. But then again, I have a big ego problem.
    In reality, I'm probably average looking. I get a few compliments occasionally.

Years
  • O.o Why are you so ashamed of the colour of your skin? It doesn't matter if it's white, yellow or brown, you are your own unique self. Be proud.

Hey, all I'm saying is that when it comes to physical attractiveness , my skin colour puts me at a disadvantage cause you know, white people are top of the ladder. You wouldn't understand unless you yourself are not white either.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Hey, all I'm saying is that when it comes to physical attractiveness , my skin colour puts me at a disadvantage cause you know, white people are top of the ladder. You wouldn't understand unless you yourself are not white either.

"Top of the ladder"? That's one of the most biased things I have ever heard.
    Then I wonder why people spend hundreds of dollars on fake tans/ spray tans/ etc?
    Then I wonder why most top models are of mixed decent? Is Tyra Banks white?
    Or are you just talking about the personal preference of people you have encountered.. as opposed to the golden ratio that is supposed to predefine beauty??

I thought this thread was about how you see yourself, and not how attractive others perceive you to be.

I can now expect you to finish all your posts with "OR IS IT BECAUSE I'M BLACK?" from now on if someone disagrees with you.

As for me, there are many things I'm unhappy with with my physical appearance. Height, breasts, complexion, pelvis width, stretchmarks, thighs, bum, eyes/undereyes, the list goes on. My favourite feature about myself is my wrists.. which is a strange thing to think about haha. Anyways, I think I'm a 6/10 on the good days.. but.. I try not to focus on it and instead focus on health, hygiene, and feeling good instead of superficial things that I can't change about myself.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I know for a fact that others don't find me attractive at all, but I never let that thought put me down in the gutter. I never consider beauty as a factor when judging a person, and I know I'm not the best, but I just deal with it.

Years
  • You're disagreeing with me cause I'm black aren't you!?!

Of course it's biased, it's my opinion based on what I have seen throughout my life. From a statistical point, my view is utter nonsense I know but once in a while I like to say **** you to statistics and contradict my logical way of thinking just to throw a spanner into the works. I have no idea why people would spend money on tans etc, they're just knocking themselves down a few pegs. Top models represent only a tiny fraction of the global population but I can't argue any further than that because I don't pay attention to models and such. I see myself as physically less attractive in comparison to white people, when judging solely on skin colour.

Finally, you are gorgeous Kura and don't ever think otherwise.

Years
  • Hey, all I'm saying is that when it comes to physical attractiveness , my skin colour puts me at a disadvantage cause you know, white people are top of the ladder. You wouldn't understand unless you yourself are not white either.

I have to disagree there, a lot of my friends find people with the darker skin colour to be more attractive, in fact some even prefer dating a black man if they could choose. And, apparently they have a bigger err.. Penis. Haha

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't consider myself attractive.
    I think you look nice.

As for myself, I like my face. It's cute. And my eyes are very nice. Yeah, I really like my eyes actually. I wish I was taller though (I'm incredibly short). Overall, I'm okay. Some days I feel better about myself, others worse.

Callīope1

█ uranianUmbra
    Years
  • I've got some self esteem issues with both my personality, and my appearance. I try to work on both of them as much as I can, but the end result is that some days I'm really insecure about my looks / self in general. Normally, I'd consider myself pretty, but I really don't.. play up my looks at all, and compliments make me nervous. xD;

Years
  • I think I'm pretty decent-looking; the only thing that makes me think otherwise sometimes are pimples. I loathe acne so it always drives me insane when I get them. But in general, yes, I'm fine with my appearance!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I wouldn't like to say that I'd consider myself attractive, even though I do sometimes get compliments. A lot of people have said that I don't look attractive at all.

TY

No, i dont think im attractive at all, and im fine with that.

Back