• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I can has welcome? o.o

Ivan the Lucario

gimme o.o
Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2008
    hi everyone, I'm new and all, now knock yourselves out XD(nope, I ain't a 4channer o.o)

Last edited:

theEND

Veteran Pixel Artist/Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008
    Welcome! I hope you find this to be a wonderful community! Please ask if you have questions.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • *Shrugs*
    *Knock's self out*

No, but seriously, welcome to the PokéCommunity.
    I'm sure by now that you are finding your away around the forums. Might I suggest that you check out the Community Rules and FAQ? They really are a great read! ;D

I'm afraid I don't see why people would think you were a "4channer," but then again I don't know everything. xD

There are a lot of area's here at the PC, so I'm sure you will have no problems finding content in which to discuss. I hope you contribute a lot here and make all kinds of friends.
    Have fun.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    OH MAH GAWD
    ... Good one, you rick rolled me with your sig. :0

Are you a 2channer then? Hi and welcome anyway, nice avatar... Enjoy your stay.

Ivan the Lucario

gimme o.o
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2008
    hehehe thanks to you nice people for the nice and formal welcome^^, have a butter cookie (not included in this statement) o.o

Skychi

The Rising Sun of Doom
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Ivan the Lucario.

Stay active because I hate to see inactive members. Also remember to read the Rules located on the toolbar on top of this page. It's the key to a good time!

See you around.

~Skychi

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • XD Don't listen to sim, he's only kidding! Lol at least I would hope he were! Haha

Anyway, welcome to pokecommunity, might I add you nearly kille me with th thread title. xD You may say you're not a 4channer, but you MUST be an lolcat person! I should know; I'm one myself! XDD *death*

-Neko

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    Hiya! *bounces over to the newest scene.* Yeah, I'm a little hyper, so you'll have to deal. (joking of course) I'm lilyevans0, better known as Lily, Lil, Lolly (cause I love to say lol) or Fuzzy Blanket Chan (in some naruto roleplays.) Anywho, see you around, especially if you go on the trading threads. Thats like, my permanent home now a days.

Ivan the Lucario

gimme o.o
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2008
    hehe, someone hyper, thanks, and help yourself to some stock cause I'm all out of cookies, actually, I never had any o.o

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    hEy!!! Welcome to PC!
    Stay active,read the rules & have fun^_^"!

Back