• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I could end the world with a Holocaust

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2013
    It's - I could end the Planet in a Holocaust.

As for Riot's, my opinion is Neutral. I really don't give a ****.

Patrick Bateman

G L O R I A
    Years
  • Riots are kinda boring.

You just end up with a few students upset about the government cause those left wing bleeding hearts university types have nothing better to do in some kind of military run dictatorship and it ends when the authorities start shooting smoke bombs and no one brings molotov cocktails to those things anyways most people just beat the riot police with stones or placards and it's all kind of really just very passé. The kind of thing you want is what they did during the late 1800s and early 1900s where people were getting quite upset about a lot of things and unions were forming and workers wanted rights and didn't like kings and et cetera and that's when people died and all that stuff, but good luck getting it now.

Chaos worshipping is all very common. Very teenage.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • While riots are efefctive ways of influencing governments, peaceful protest is always the best way. It shows whatever your standing up to that you have moral depth and understanding and are noble enough to not fight for it. If however, I was in a totalitarian regime then i think, yes I probably would riot. But seing as the BMP will never get into power I think I'm safe for now.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Title is the lyrics from Handlebars - Flobots
    Sounds like it has nothing to do with the subject but if you watch the video you'll understand.

What's your opinion on Riots? Y'know, people using home-made grenades, shooting, stabbing, burning, all against the goverment? That kind of thing.

Personally I love them. I want to be involved in one, y'know, really get into it. Like use a Vodka bomb, fire a gun, burn a building down. Scare people. Really rebel, make utter chaos.

I don't mean striking, I mean real, full on Riots.

I've known that song for over a year know and I've loved it since I heard it. But like Spinksy said, you got the lyrics wrong. =\

I've never thought about creating destruction in a world but I'm against the idea. It's always better to live in a world of peace than a world of chaos.

Back