• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I don't get the Popplio hype.

Mr. Meme

Me? Acting serious? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Years
    Some data miners have discovered that the leaked final evolutions are real. If I have to be honest, I couldn't be happier with it. Litten's final evo looks super badass, Rowlet's final evo looks pretty cool, and Popplio's final evo is beautiful and the best thing to come out of the Popplio line. But if Litten had evolved into a quadrupedal tiger or panther, I would've been fine with that too.

Y'know, when I saw the pose for Litten's final form from the data mining, I actually went from liking it to loving it. Why?

Because when I saw his face, I realized how much it resembled Garfielf from Fist of the B0rf Star, a tippity top meme, as well as a surprisingly well-written parody of a parody.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    After seeing the new starter final form leaks and then the thread about Litten's final evo, it seems clear that I'm the only one I've seen to think Popplio's final evo is the most amazing looking among the 3 leaked final evos...

Where are the Popplio choosers when I need them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    After seeing the new starter final form leaks and then the thread about Litten's final evo, it seems clear that I'm the only one I've seen to think Popplio's final evo is the most amazing looking among the 3 leaked final evos...

Where are the Popplio choosers when I need them.

I'm one.

Back