• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I DROPPED IT AGAIN ;_;

Years
  • Thank goodness I don't drop things. I'm pretty clumsy sometimes, but one thing I'm not clumsy with is my electronics. The only time I ever had to get a cell phone replaced was when I was about 16-17. Mom did my laundry without me knowing about it and my cell phone was in my pocket. :(

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • I drop my pokewalker all the time. I tend to shake it to get watts and it just whooshes out of my hand xD

Beelzenef

Luffy
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    The only electronics I have to drop are my DS and Pokewalker.

I think I dropped my DS like 3 times and I've dropped my Pokewalker like once maybe.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • lol omg.. ;-;

i always drop my DS D:
    i'd rest it on my leg to do something with my hands but then it falls
    sometimes it freezes after i drop it, so obviously i should stop doing that :x

i also drop my phone and pokewalker sometimes. lol
    i drop my phone when i put it in a small pocket, cuz y'know.. it's too small
    i sometimes drop my pokewalker when i'm in the bathroom. i did that today in a public restroom and it went out of my stall. it was pretty awkward. LOL D;

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I've dropped my cell phone a couple of times, resulting in a barely noticeable scratch across the top-left corner of the screen and small scuffs and dents on the top-right corner of the phone itself. XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    Do you guys ever drop your iPods, cellphones, Gameboys, or anything like that? Do you do it often?

I always drop my phone, so finally I got a case for it to protect it from further scratches xD
    i dont regularly drop stuff but the most amazing think was when i had a wrist strap on my ds lite and i was swinging it around and the snap broke and it flew and hit the kitchen floor... the crazy thing was that it only got a chip on the top :) and the way i usually break things is stepping on them

Years
  • Dropping my small electronics is something that's going to happen. The better question is, how often? It's not as often as I probably think, as I try to be careful about that sort of thing.

Thankfully my electronics are sturdy. d("d)

Ayselipera

I dropped my first game boy more then any object should be allowed to be dropped. I really don't know how it still works. Since getting my new phone a few weeks ago I've only dropped it once. I think that's a good sign! :D

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • The only thing that I have ever dropped was an old cellphone during the summer when I was doing laundry, it broke in half. After that I had no cellphone for 3-4 months, and it was my first phone. Since then I learned my lessons, I'm more careful now with fragile stuff.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • O sweet sassafrass... i drop everything..... my cell, my ds, my i-touch, and even myself on occasion.
    I bought the liquid stuff for the i-pod. I dont want my baby all dinged up XD Scratches annoy me. Luckily, my phone is pretty sturdy. XD

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I've dropped my phone 4 times. That's all. xD;

Never really drop stuff, tbh. Dunno how that phone slipped out of my hands. And not once, FOUR DARN TIMES!! D:

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I try not to drop things very often, but I do every now and then. When I do drop something, it's moderately serious. My iPod Touch has fallen flat on its face a few times. Not from a high distance, but enough to scare me somewhat. My DS Lite has also dropped from arm-level to a tiled floor, but survived with only a few scratches. Its game card, stylus and GBA slot minder flew out, though, which also scared me. After that, I've had a few falls, but none as bad as that one.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • I drop things repeatedly yet they still survive, I'm not sure how they do. I'm know for (after putting form for ages) my clumsiness, or should I say my way of testing gravity? This reminds me of yesterday involving the table and three boxes full of pencils and papers. Owwie. D: Back to the subject. I drop my iPod (iFred, yes I named my iPod...) all the time, now I've got a lovely chip in it. Super. My DS I have kept pretty safe but sometimes I put it on my leg, forget it's there then move and it falls onto the floor or whatever. Phone I think is the only thing that I have only dropped twice, which is my lowest amount of dropping an object. So yes, I drop everything I can get a hold of.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Yesh I drop my things all the time ;^;. I'm proud of myself though. I only dropped my new phone twice :D. That still doesn't change the fact I'm such a butterfingers :c.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I dropped my cellphone a few times, but luckily nothing too major. Like the back came apart, but I got it back on with no trouble. No major scratches. I dropped my DS Lite on the ground one time, it has minor scratches on it. I dropped my iPod Touch, but it was on the carpet. So I was so lucky that time. *phew*

I don't have great reflexes at all. I drop stuff all the time. Pens, money, cartons of food, etc. But it is a electronic I try to me a lot more careful. Still though, I am such a klutz. >.<

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
  • I mostly drop my phone, but even through all the falls it's managed to remain crack free... Well, I wish I could say that. If it wasn't for one little night trying to phone my best friend whilst drunk then It'd have no scratches! It still works though despite the abuse it's been through haha.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    The only time I drop my stuff is when I have a hole in my pocket that's big enough for stuff to slip through.

Back