• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I got 123456 visits on my profile

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022

I suppose it happens when you're around for a decade :'D

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • You know guys I'm looking all of you who comment here XD

Kind a a creeper tbh..
    No.. only a big procrastination..

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • This page has had 14,967 visits.

... over 14k... how.

And the person who has the most pages visits is Audy.
    His page has 5,373,689 visits.

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Apparently 38,376. But then again, I used to play Smash Bros. (on the 3DS) with my friend here about a year ago, and we would literally refresh each other's pages a gazillion times in the process. :p

Good times, good times. ^-^

Years
  • I have 248,622 views and still counting. I also have a tendency to often stalk others' profiles as well, so I can hear what may be going on, glomping over a well-designed profile or whatever.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • I have 248,622 views and still counting. I also have a tendency to often stalk others' profiles as well, so I can hear what may be going on, glomping over a well-designed profile or whatever.
    Jesus Christ that is a lot of visits, I don't think I've even viewed PC's index that much haha.

I'm sitting on 64,716 currently.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • At the time of typing this I have 2,501.

As for looking at other people's profiles. I don't tend to look at other's profiles and I honestly stay away from looking at other people's profile. The only time that I will go to someone's profile is if it is to send them a VM, send them a friend/contact request, if I made an edit to a VM or I need to edit a VM, or by complete accident (Which has happened like 1 to 3 times, especially when I'm on my phone.). There are some exceptions, and that is the people who are part of the PC family I'm in as I will frequent their profiles from time to time.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I literally did not look at that section of my profile at all until I saw this thread. My view count is 2,703. That number really doesn't have much meaning to me because I have little context for what is a large amount and what is a small amount. And yes, I realize this thread has most people posting far larger numbers. But I've only been active on and off for the past few years, and those people have probably been posting at a far more consistent rate, getting more attention and notoriety than I.

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
  • after almost 24 hours i've racked up a whopping 8. only can go upwards from here.

i check out other people's profiles a bit tbh. not sure why, i just end up clicking.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    7.6k. I'd go for Audy's record, but I don't wanna break my f5 key.

Back