• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I had a dream about..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu and Torchic

~Pikaki the Ice Pikachu~
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 21, 2004
    I have a dream that I got lost in a forest and suddenly I saw 100 Eevees walking around,they saw me,and they said "wee!" and all came towards me wanted to be petted.Isn't that wierd?

Ratchet

Astronomy Domine
    Years
  • I had this really wierd dream last night... I was with some guy who just looked like a normal person (meanwhile, I looked like Junk Man from MM7) and we were testing a huge plasma cannon, which incidentally blew up a chunk of the prison that the people from Cipher were held in... and... after many odd conversations, We managed to force Venus into being an ally... and from there, we set out destroy Cipher with our... ally... Yeah. Estranged, no?

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
    Years
  • Ive had dreams of defeating ash and his pikachu with absolutely no trouble with just my alakazam, the following week Gold and Silver were released, and i met Ash in the silver cave, and with just my Alakazam, Merlin by my side, i easily ploughed through his team, unusual, indeed?

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
  • I Had A Dream I Got Burned By A Slugma, Then A Charmander, And Then A Squirtle! And Then I Ran Around With My Butterfree Trying To Use Sleep Powder On This Abra, So I Could Catch It With My Master Ball! And I Put It To Sleep, And Then Used My Masterball, On It, And I Didn't Capture It.
    So I Started Crying, Then Misty Came To Comfort Me, And Then It Turned
    Into A Wet Dream...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back