• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I had a dream about..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali(mika_umbreon)

The fairest of them all..
Years
  • Once I had a dream About the secret garden cheat. I was going along with the cheat, playing on my GB. then when bill was showing me the secret garden, the scene changed. it was Like I was in the game. There was green everywhere. Green Eevees, green squirtles, and a sign that said:

WELCOME

Do not pick the flowers.
    Do not capture the Pokemon.
    Do not let out your own Pokemon.

Or I will cut your head off.

And then the Eevee transformed into a Pokemorph(it looked like an all-eon mix), let out a blood-curdling scream, and Cut my head off.

Years
  • I had a dream I was playing my Sapphire...then all of a sudden, I died...0_o then I woke up and my sister yelled at me...0_0 that didnt make much sense

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    i once hade a dream that i woke up and there was latios next to my bed nudging me to capture it so i did and i yoosed stricker ( that was his nickname ) to kill frostwaever the problem was i woke up after that. :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • latios tamer said:
    i once hade a dream that i woke up and there was latios next to my bed nudging me to capture it so i did and i yoosed stricker ( that was his nickname ) to kill frostwaever the problem was i woke up after that. :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:

and I await your attempt at assassination with happiness, and certainly amusement as well when the next day at school I am going to be under attack by toy guns and lego soldiers?

And please, at least make yourself sensible in a flame. If we met today 2 hours ago in the early evening, how did you have a dream to send a Latios to kill me? Should I phone the police that there's a possibility that someone is stalking me?

Either way... though this is a flame which is normally considered "bad manner," I actually loved this one... it gave me a sense of amusement... *laughs*

ChaoX

The Lugia Master
    Years
  • I remember this one time where i was in like a black hole and then a saw this Giant Pikachu and a Giant Dunsparce. They were chasing me in to the black hole when all of the sudden they expladed into poo.

Ali(mika_umbreon)

The fairest of them all..
    Years
  • Once I had another wierd dream. it started out with a trainer and an Espeon that challenged me to a battle. I won. I didn't know how I did it, or what Pokemon I used, but I won. she had an orange berry in her hand. suddely I became her. I planted the orange berry, growing a tree. the orange berry fell off the tree. I had a vision of what happened next. Just for a flash, but I saw the orange berry split slightly. Then it happened. It split three times and started chasing me. I ran away from it, and when I looked back, it was gone. The espeon was wearing something, like a blanket, and lying on the groud. Before my eyes somewhat distant, was a building. there was something hovering over it. I could onky make out entei on the building, standing on the roof. the blurr of things spead out, revealing that they were ho-oh, moltres, zapdos, articuno, and of course entei standing on the roof. The birds faded from sight. by this time I started running toward the building. Then entei jumped from the building. turquoise pillars started to appear. as entei hit the ground, he came close to me. he ran up to me as if to attack, but he went 'through' me. I continued dodging the pillars when I noticed some people were following me. Two had black hair and were boys, one had brown hair and was a girl, and another boy with firey hair. A car suddenly came up to us, because we were on the road. it had no driver. The other people got there first, and I climbed on. We drove for sometime with me holding onto the back, until it crashed. it did no damage, strangely. I posintined myself inside the car and join the other People. They didn't speak to me, just to eachother, but I trusted them. They were about my age, and they took me to my own house, which was, 'flooded'. It was. there were no pillars now, we had evaded them. My dog was nowhere to be found, probably killed by the flooding. But she's still here. I got out of the car and waved good-bye to my saviors as they drove off. I went to find my mom who was inbetween some large, tall rocks, like stone walls, but thicker. A medium-sized crowd was seeming to have fun with a net. My mom walked up to me and I hugged her. we evaded the crowd and I told her the whole thing. we took a walk and I we found ourselves right in front of the field in which I started. I noticed now that the tree I had planted was perfectly in alignment with a mountain, which had a cricular rock here just barely balancing. Then my mom said, 'Just look at you now, a Pokemon trainer. You always wanted to be one when you were little.' Then the dream ended. When I woke up, I felt a slight pain in my foot, when I reached out to touch it, there was a large bump where the pain was, then it sunk away, back to normal. I think that's why I remeber it so well. But then again, I may just be insane.

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • Wow, you have really strange dreams. I like the first one you mentioned, where the sign said it would cut your head off. That's kinda funny, if not freaky, lol. ^ ^ I think I've had weird Pokemon dreams but, like always, I cannot remember them.

ratiasu

Infinity type Pokemon
    Years
  • i had a dream, i think that was when the first movie came into theatres. myuutsu and i were in our housefloor and it was heavily hurt. myuu was protecting us from a crowd of angry people in our garden. i don't know why they were angry or why they followed myuutsu. the problem is that i only have dreams short before getting up. first i thought that im going to get crazy or something. i never had this or a similar dream again and i never mentioned this to anyone.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 2, 2013
    I had a dream that ash was dipped in a pool of acid and then his flaking body was then blown to smithereens by a shotgun ;)

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • I had a dream the other night i was walking down the road and Rayquaza came up and ate me! and once i was inside his body Latios helped me get out...then Deoxys flew threw and ate himself... :laugh:

Years
  • I think this thread belongs somewhere else, dreams don't have anything to do with rumours...except in the case of the interpretation of the rumour inserted into your dream. But this seems to be a pokemon dream thread now...
    And speaking of dreams, WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DREAM THREAD?
    Yikes, been months now...

Anyway, I haven't had any pokemon dreams lately...

Years
  • Oh yeah, here's a pokemon dream I had last year which may be somehow a prediction of stuff to come.

I think I was in some boy's attic, and he was playing a pokemon game.
    I kept on asking for a turn. He said it was his, but I think it was mine.
    Anyway, I must've been able to grab it off him, because then I was playing the game. I was walking through Cherrygrove city, except it was with ruby/sapphire graphics, and the pokecenter was in the place where the pokemart was in pokemon s/g/c. Isn't that weird? Especially seeing now there's all this talk about Fire red and Leaf Green.

Another time, I was playing pokemon silver, and I had finished everything, except one thing. I had to chase this Team Rocket guy. I was in a new area,
    with waterfalls and stuff. It was nighttime. The guy went to a ledge on the right. That's all I remember.

Years
  • ok, those were just wierd dreams O.o Even my drems felt normal XD...

I had a dream once were I was (obviously) in the game searching for Pokemon. I didn't notice a swarm of Beedrills behind me... XZ

Fire Master

Fire Pokemon Master (FPM)
    Years
  • latios tamer said:
    Uh...Is there a reason that you used so many Smilies?Anyways i think that you are spamming

Sorry i don't have a dream about Pokemon rihgt now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back