• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I had a dream about..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    latios tamer said:
    i once hade a dream that i woke up and there was latios next to my bed nudging me to capture it so i did and i yoosed stricker ( that was his nickname ) to kill frostwaever the problem was i woke up after that. :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:
    Seems I missed this gem. One more direct attack at a member and you'll be in serious trouble. Read the rules and abide by them. Even if your dream was true, it's still an insult.

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
    I know that was mean! Frosty is a really nice person!
    * i had a dream that kairi told latios tamer to not talk to frstweaver like he did* HEY that wasn't a dream lol!

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
    It's was a joke. Let me tell you a dream I had whenI was 6.. This one kidbought me 3 cd's, bp and all those pop singers back then ,and pokemon red. then i woke up. Andi was mad becausei didn'thave all of that stuff!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Ali(mika_umbreon) said:
    Once I had a dream About the secret garden cheat. I was going along with the cheat, playing on my GB. then when bill was showing me the secret garden, the scene changed. it was Like I was in the game. There was green everywhere. Green Eevees, green squirtles, and a sign that said:

WELCOME

Do not pick the flowers.
    Do not capture the Pokemon.
    Do not let out your own Pokemon.

Or I will cut your head off.

And then the Eevee transformed into a Pokemorph(it looked like an all-eon mix), let out a blood-curdling scream, and Cut my head off.

It seems to me as if you have a terrible fear of eevee lol ;)

I've only had a short pokemon dream before, i was playing Ruby version, but for some reason I was in route 1 by pallet town, a wild pidgey appeared, but then my game went all glitched up when i sent out a hypno (i dont even like hypno) and then I woke up... not very exciting then eh? :\

Last edited:

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
    Can't we all just get along? :( Anyway...I don't think I have had any Pokemon dreams out of the ordinary...except for that one a long time ago when I woke up (in my dream) to see my little bro at the foot of my bed, taking my Pokemon cards out of the card album, folding them in half, and eating them one by one. I screamed at him to stop but he kept on going. When I woke up I rushed to my card album and actual checked to see if my cards were still there. It was scary! :D

Years
    Once I had a dream that I was trying to fallow Jessy, James and Meoth. But they had been captured and the people where gona cook them. I was about to go rescue them, but my mom woke me up.

Years
    I had a dream where I was holding two pokeballs and ballancing one on my head. Then suddenly they started growing into giant Dynamicballs(A kind I made up) and I almost fell over. I was begining to be crushed under their weight when a Lugia and Ho-Oh came out of the top one, a Latias and Latios came out of the one in my right hand, and a Jirrachi(SP?) and Dioxys(SP?) out of the one in my left. Then they all fused with their ball partner and DeEvolved into the Baby forms I made up for them.

Lugia+Ho-Oh+DE=Luhogiaby
    Latios+Latias+DE=Latibosast
    Jiroxy+(You get the point)...=Birdoxyosez
    Then they evolved into Grylioh, Latirwraoster, and Direckessy.
    Then they all staired at me and powered up an attack. Grylioh his Areofire Storm, Latirwraoster his/hers/? Shiningstones Whirl Blast, and Direckessy his Dark Psy(A)pocalypse. They all were about to fire their attacks when I woke up sweating.

Last edited:

ocean1

Pokemon Historian
    Years
    yeah last week I had a dream that Jirrachi was deafeted and his power was sent to me & then I destroyed the world LOL

Last edited:

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    freaky dreams O.o;;
    once I dreamed that I and some of the gym leaders (i think LT. Surge and Lance was there...cant really remember....) were in a cave ruin, searching for Mewtwo... dunno why, I just forgot why....and just when we was about to find him I woke up! blaaa! I wanted to see him...he is one of my favorite Pok?mons after all...

Years
    Once I had a dream where I was Lance's niece. We lived in a somewhat large house on the side of a huge river. On the other side of the river was some supernatural being that Lance had to fight. He had an entire army of Dragonite and this weird silk white outfit that he battled them in. His two main Dragonites were named David and Goliath (had nothing to do with their size). He was riding David (I think). The supernatural enemies were orange spheres (think fire lamps seen from a distance in an anime movie) that, whenever they touched a Dragonite, they killled it. I really don't remember what happened after that.

Then I had another dream (not Pokemon-related) where I found myself in this cave thingy that looked like a city that was destroyed in a war. At one point I came across this crazy old woman who (I think) wanted me to rescue her. Then this choir started to sing and she started screaming. At some point in time, I think I switched "persons" with her (though I really couldn't tell) and found that there was tons of blood on my hands. I tried to get it off, but every time I got close, more blood would appear. At one point, I took some on the tip of my finger and drew it across my wrist. Then, later, I found this bar, which was really just an indent in the walls of a cave. I was looking for some book, but when the owner of the bar gave it to me, it was in some weird made-up language that I couldn't read.

Then there were the two where I lost my mother. In one I was attending summer school and the final was the following day. I had lost my study guide, so I asked the teacher for one with my friend, Shelby. I knew that my mother was waiting outside for me, so I only wanted to take a few minutes. Unfortunately, my teacher sat me down for a really long lecture instead. By the time I got outside, it was cold and raining and my mother was gone. I asked the mother of another girl where she was and didn't she know I'd be out eventually? The other mother said that she saw me walking with my friend and thought I didn't care about her, so she left. Somehow I kenw I'd never see her again. I woke up crying.

Then the other one was when my mother died and my father married this awful stepmother that wanted to cut all of my hair off. I don't know why, but that made me cry (outside of my dream).

Then there was another dream where I went to my middle school (I was going to middle school back then), but for some reason it was really weird. There were no classes, but everyone was marching around the school instead. I was alone. There were these really colorful posters all around the cafeteria. Then I found this one girl in another hallway and she told me I'd get into trouble if I was found (I think - it was a long time ago, so I don't remember clearly). Then I tried to go to the classroom of my favorite teacher, but the hall was all dark and wrecked up. The lights were hanging down and sparking and the locker doors were all bent and on their hinges. I don't remember anything else.

Any dream inturpreters here? :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    I Had A Weird Dream That I Was On Route 119 (leading up to fortree city) And my blaziken, Kaylan Was Giving me a piggyback. all my pokemon could talk. Then I Flew around on my altaria! ^-^ And we were chasing a mew though the sky! And I Caught it but then it turned into a weedle and said 'Awww the cheat cartridge wore off!' Then it used poision sting and pushed me off of Jordan (altaria) back and i kept falling and falling...

Then Latias caught me and i got a master ball out of my poket and threw it but it burst out. then Latias poked me in the eye and ran away laughing so i set up a giant mouse trap with a pokeblock in and latias got snapped. then it stared pleading for mercy. i got annoyed and stabbed it. it died. then i killed myself because i killed it. O.o and then i got trapped in mount pyre as a ghost and i kept getting mauled by the duskulls. O.o

Weird. I woke up and i had a real bad head ache. i had to turn on my game boy and check i didn't kill latias =P Then my mum came in and yelled at my for playing my gba at 3am with max volume O.o

ooohhh

shiny jiriachi

poke'mon master [junior]
    Years
    Yeah, mabe all your dreams are wierd, but mine is going to blow your head off. First I'm walking from my house and my mom's waving bye to me, then I take a ferry by the sea nearby and I go to the Hoenn region, then when I reach there everyone is going by minding their own buisness, then there's a rumbling sound and a powerful beam of light and it blows off a girl's head nearby and another flash and everyone is turned into greasy skeletons and a dark figure grab me and teleport me in a meteor and I see space and there's my dark captor and I guessed aloud his name "DEOXY". Then in my mind I hear
    "how did you know my name" and then I said "heard about it" and he gets mad
    and calls the three regi's and then Latios and Latias come and I send out my Pikachu, then Deoxy used a Physcoblast first on Latias then Latios and then aimed for Pikachu and I grabbed him and hugged him and then got oblitherated!!! Then I woke up and banged my head into my bunk bed [I've been listening too much to pokemon rumors, don't you think?].

Years
    i was playing ruby all day then i went to sleep, then i was in a feild with cows that had aggron heads and red eyes i was runing and the cow'grons got me and then thay tied me on a stick and roasted me for food then thay puled my legs off and i ran away i dont no how but i was runing then a ziggzagoon eat me then i was in a super mario dreem but thats another story....
    ya think i'v been playing gameboy too mutch?

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
    Hey, you got that from my thread, titled, "Latias and Latios, I swear this is true."
    You did! Hehehehe!

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
    Well. One time I had a dream about red evrion. Well. I wanted it so badly. Then this weird kid that I knew from my aftercare was going to buy it for me. I said ok! And had a lot of joy. But I had to give him a bunch of my stuff. But sooon enought he got it for me. And I was really happy! But then I woke up and I didn't have it. Urggh! I was so made. I didn't even eat breakfast!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    A Red Whatty? o.o'

I Had A Weird Dream About My Crystal.

I Was Surfing Around in Lake Of Rage On My Dratini, Hannah, And Then She Drowned And I Couldn't Swim... Then I Got Eaten By The Red Gyrados But It Pooped Me Out. Then I Drowned in it O.O` *really hopes that doesn't happen*

Lady Umbreon

Teh Sophomore of DOOM!
    Years
    Yeah... I had a dream once that I was on the S.S. Aqua (except it looked like a pirate ship), and I looked out the window and I could see Mewtwo's shadow following us! And then there was a blast and I turned around and Mewtwo was standing there, and then he started to glow and that was when I woke up. Kinda creepy...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back