• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Hate Throwing Up!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
  • I haven't thrown up in months. But the last time I did, I thought I was in the "The Exorcist" movie.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yucky topic man.... XD

I think I've only thrown up about 2 times the last five years. One time in school, when I got a weird sudden migraine (I've never gotten a migraine before, and never since :S ) and my friends and my dad was there, along with the school nurse, and i TOLD them to back away, I really did.... they all lost some respect for me that day. I had only had Rice Crispies for breakfast ^^"

The second time I can't remember... and I think that's for the best ^^*
    For those of you who know me, NO, it wasn't alchohol-related XD

menace64

Lifelong Trainer
    Years
  • Well, after throwing up three times today, I'm feeling a lot better. I'm hungry like a mule and thirsty like a kitten in the desert, but I'm not so darn queezy.

I'm about to try to eat a pizza. Hopefully it'll stay down!

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    The last time I was sick was on a street corner.. which I ended up sleeping in for a while... to much alcohol lolllll.

Akiyo

Send my love.
    Years
  • For me it was from the 23rd of December to the 8th of January (Yay, I was sick during Christmas, AND my Birthday -.-'), and I threw up whenever I ate so I ended up not eating for the last ten days of that (Makes you feel really weak, and I couldn't even stand up without fainting XD). I don't know why I was sick but I ended up getting all weird and waking up thinking I was a character from a book I was reading (Until, of course, my surroundings made no sense and I was forced to think harder XD) every now and then. Since then i've had an annoying cough that doesn't seem to go away and my father thinks I should get it checked out by a doctor, but my mother won't take me. XD

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Oh crud, don't get me started. I hate puking so much; it's a phobia actually.

Last time I was sick was May. Worst time being sick was when I was in the fourth grade; I threw up a lot of stuff twice or three times (my nose was bleeding the first time too) and I threw up around fifteen other times just dry heaving. I ended up going to the hospital. I was taken off the IV's pumping fluids into me for a couple minutes to go to the bathroom, and when I came back I couldn't even keep my fluids down, so I puked that up.

It. Was. Hell.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • I havent puked for several years. I just keep the pain bottled up inside until my digestive system regulates it. Then I go to the bathroom. Normally I just watch what I eat and drink and I end up fine

Years
  • And the last time I threw up was about two or three years ago :x It sucked too because I was in school when it happened D:

That happened to me in 2nd Grade, right in the beginnign of school =[ That was the worst day ever.

I rarely, and i mean rarely throw up. The last time i did it was about 3 years ago, but about a year before that i had a really bad virus, and for some strange reason, at exactly the same time every early morning, i would wake up and throw up, for about a month. it all started when i puked in my sleep. I move in my sleep a lot and i was very lucky because i was sleeping on my side, but i originally went to bed that night with my head up. After that whole month i came home from school and had a 108 fever, and went to the hospitial. It turned out i had a very bad case of Dehydartion, but for some reason i went home that same night.

I like to tell stories =]

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I have a strong stomach and I hardly ever get sick.

The only thing that makes me throw up is the smell of throw up.

There was once a chain reaction when I was in sixth grade. One girl choked on her gum and threw up. It made 5 other classmates throw up ....and we thought that kinda thing only happened in movies. XD It was really gross.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Back in February this year, I had a case of food poisoning. For two days I could not eat anything for fear of throwing up. I also had the same problem back in 2004, and I threw up last Saturday after drinking strong tea in the morning. Tea's actually been one of the main causes of my record of vomiting, but I love it so much I can't give it up XD. I know what my stomach hates and what it can stand, so throwing up is something I don't do very often.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • I hate throwing up ;; When I was 8 I got terrible food poisoning from some Chinese food. Sick all night ;; The strange thing is, I also used to be bulimic xD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Throwing up just feels horrible. I hate it when it happens.

I used to throw up because of motion sickness on the airplanes, especially on those really long flights. I take the um, motion pills or whatever they're called when I go on planes now so it's better.

Throwing up blood feels just plain disgusting too. D:

menace64

Lifelong Trainer
    Years
  • Isn't throwing up blood the symptom for a really bad disease that can kill you?

It depends. Obviously, if you throw up very often or with great intensity, you're bound to damage something in your throat, resulting in blood in whatever comes up. But if the majority of what comes up is blood (instead of bile, food, etc.) then I'm pretty sure that's cause for great concern.

ShinyDialga

I r happy!maybe cos I'm alone.
    Years
  • i can remember when i was about a year old and i had a bar of chocolate and couldnt stop throwing up for days, the smell of it just made it worse so i really was stuck. thats why i havnt eaten chocolate from that day, i can still remember it like the back of my palm*shudders*

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Throwing up is really bad for you. Well not if it's due to sickness since your body is trying to get rid of the bad stuff, but if you're continuously throwing up for no apparent reason, the acids that you throw up can ruin your teeth and wreck your throat and vocal cords.

But anyways, I don't throw up much. I did once, because I was spinning around and I had eaten before hand.. x_x;

Years
  • Last time I got sick like that was actually a bit over a month ago, around the end of February; I'm still not sure what caused it, but I got a case of what I'm sure was food poisoning of some sort. It was bad enough that I could barely keep even water down, and after like the fourth time of being sick (after being sick once an hour every hour since I started), I was taken down to the doctor's office.

...And that wasn't fun either, as I had to wait over an hour to be treated, all the while trying not to lose my stomach yet again. :x I was down and out for a few days because of all that, blah.

I'm at least thankful that I can stand being sick like that, so I don't just break down and lose everything whenever it happens. Definitely don't like it, though.

Back