• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Cancer... Tough stuff. I hope you get through as quickly as possible and heal well, I'll keep you in my prayers tonight.

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
    My dad had throat cancer. Got through that. Unfortanly the cancer that was located somewhere in his back area killed him on November 9th...around 1 PMish. It sucks, I miss him, yup. Best of luck to you, though. Chemo and Radiation is hard and does whacky things to your body.

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Sorry to hear that, but why post it now if you were diagnosed in January? Please, don't come crying to us for sympathy if you're going to late.

Edit: Yes, I know how mean that sounded.

Last edited:

Ashmi

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵? ??)
    Years
    I'm sorry to hear that.
    My uncle and grandma have had to suffer with cancer, too.
    I hope you make it through as they did. Stay strong.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Sorry to hear that, but why post it now if you were diagnosed in January? Please, don't come crying to us for sympathy if you're going to late.

You know it's probably being hard for him to come to terms with it himself, never mind talking about it publically.

Trying to be mean to look cool or edgy isn't on, especially in a thread like this.

Poke'boy, sorry to hear about the cancer, best of luck man.

Years
    I agree it would be hard for him to mention it in Public give the guy a break, I hope you get better and get through this, Best of luck I will pray for you :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    If it was a member who had been here for a long time that everybody knew then I would believe it.
    As it is, there really is no verification that he actually has cancer and that he didn't just make this topic for the lulz.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Even if I have some doubts for this member, thread included, I would still wish you good luck on your battle against cancer.

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    If it was a member who had been here for a long time that everybody knew then I would believe it.
    As it is, there really is no verification that he actually has cancer and that he didn't just make this topic for the lulz.
    Yeah. I hate to sound cruel, but I agree. Especially since he only has 2 posts..
    But if that really is the case, then I'm very sorry, and hope you make it through alright.
    If it isn't.. well, I just hope you're not lying about something so serious.

Nash Bandicoot

Dingodile use Flamethrower!
    Years
    thanks everyone,
    PS: its in the stomach and my chemo finishes in September this year.
    PPS:the reason this is my fourth post is that i got so sick that i didn't use my computer for like 2 months and honestly forgot about the site!

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm really sorry to hear that. I don't know how it feels. It must hurt a lot. I'm really, really sorry. :(

I wish you all the luck in the world. Stay strong pal.

Years

Wow, someone's a House fan.

Even if he was crying for sympathy, it's you who looks the most pitiable in this topic.

Trying to be mean to look cool or edgy isn't on, especially in a thread like this.
    Word.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back