• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have come to crash the party, or something.

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
Years
  • And I'll give you a cookie if you can figure out my username.

Hello, I'm a person. Not very good at playing Pokemon, getting into ROM hacking, and an avid car enthusiast and proud Mazda RX-7 owner.

The abbreviation of PokéCommunity looks like personal computer to me, which makes things look weird.

And uh.
    Hm.
    Not much else to say.

And I'll probably talk about cars a lot because I'm that obsessed.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hello there 90FC3C and welcome to PokeCommunity :) I apologize if that hurts your eyes >.< Don't worry about not being great at Pokemon, we're just here to chat and have fun right? We've got some really good resources and examples and what not over at Emulation & ROM Hacking, perhaps you can take a gander over there? As for cars, I'm not really into them myself. Though I read Initial D sometimes, does that count? >.> <.< I'm sure you can talk about them over at General Entertainment/Chit Chat & Polls or create a club for you and other car enthusiasts over at Fan Clubs & Groups.

What's your favorite Pokemon game?
    What games are you playing right now?
    Do you battle and/or trade?
    What other things are you interested in?

Well PC can also mean Pokemon Center, so that's a bit confusing at times @>@ Don't be shy to VM me if you want to talk, though I don't know anything about cars haha. If you ever need any help don't hesitate to contact a staff member for help. Though if it pertains to the forum as a whole rather than the section you're in it's better to ask for help over at Community Questions & Feedback. However smaller forum questions should be put into either Quick Questions & Answers or Signature Rules & Regulations.

In any case, welcome again to PC and I hope you stick around and enjoy yourself here :)

Sorry if that was text heavy, now where's my cookie?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Your username reminded me of Luke Bryan's "Crash My Party" but I'm sure I'm wrong. xD I've been listening to that song a lot. xD

But anyways, enough of my mini-fangirliness. xD Welcome to the forum, my good sir! I think Tabor, one of the trade corner moderators got you covered on some of the sections you'd like to visit. There's really a lot of things to do here, and you'll be surprised as to the many people here that are into Pokemon as well as share the same interests as you do. :D You can battle, trade, talk about Pokemon all you want, as well as make friends quickly and fast. It's a diverse community, so you'll enjoy it here so much!

Have a wonderful time, and don't hesitate to ask any questions ok! The staff in bold colors are always around for any help. :D

Years
  • Its ur cars year and chasis code I had a 88 turbo 2 fc with the s5 front end and tail lights plus some other goodies. Welcome and id like a peanut butter cookie

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
    Years
  • What's your favorite Pokemon game?
    What games are you playing right now?
    Do you battle and/or trade?
    What other things are you interested in?

Definitely Silver, if only for the nostalgia value of it being my first Pokémon game.
    I've been playing (and getting frustrated with) The World Ends With You quite a bit lately, though I think I'm gonna start playing Mirror's Edge again now that I have a PC copy of it.
    Nope.
    I'm a big fan of the 16-bit console era, for whatever reason. I dunno, I just think video games were at its prime then, when the consoles were powerful enough to have really cool sprite-based games but not yet venturing into 3D.

Its ur cars year and chasis code I had a 88 turbo 2 fc with the s5 front end and tail lights plus some other goodies. Welcome and id like a peanut butter cookie

*gives you your cookie* Well deserved. :P

Back