• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have not been on here in a while

drifl00n

drifloon master
    Years
    But I am back, I have been very busy lately, so I will try to be on here more often. I am drifl00n but you may call me nina, I am 20 years old, I have been a fan of pokemon since I was around 5 years old. Favorite games would have to be the gold, silver and crystal series, but i like every single one of them. Favorite pokemon is obviously drifloon, but i am a fan of all pokemon. Come say hi to me or add me as a friend on here. I like to make new friends and I enjoy a good conversation :D <3

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    We understand; life takes unexpected turns. The point is, you're back now.

Welcome back to the community, Drifl00n.

Always a pleasure to meet a fellow fan of the second generation. (b'')b

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Welcome, Nina! Glad to have you at PC. I hope to see you active around here.

Also, you'd be happy to know that Gold and Silver remakes are underway, since they're your favorite games.

Back