• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i like pie so very much.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    Hey! Im Matt! Im 14, from Australia!
    Pokemon is the greatest thing that has every happened in the history of the world.

I also like Music, i listen to many bands that you would classify as 'emo'
    I play Guitar.

Ah yeah.

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    I like pie MOAR >D

Hi Matt. Love your username. I have toes too. Isn't that awesome :'D

I play piano, and I'm starting with guitar this year. w00t n___n

Anyway, you seem to be a cool person, so you definitely should stick around. Read the rules & enjoy your stay -
    and if you need anything, don't hesitate to give me a peep ;3

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Hey Matt, welcome to Teh Pokécommunity; it's so cool it gets to be underlined and use the word 'teh' 8D

Yes, Pokémon is the greatest thing to have happened in the world ever. But then again, so is Final Fantasy, Mario and Legend of Zelda ;3
    As you can see, we have an extensive list of Pokémon fans here which ranges from all ages.
    We have members who are 20 and still going strong, which teaches us that love for Pokémon need never die out ;D

Ah, the common 'emo' band. I hope you're referring to the fact it's emotional hardcore/rock and not the band's sense of fashion XD
    I like a load of bands @______@ I honestly couldn't choose a genre that I like.
    .. Maybe indie :3

How a looksies at the Frequently Asked Questions and Community Rules.
    They might save you from trouble, they might not. The best thing is to just follow 'em and you'll get along with everyone ^^

I hope you have a great stay here and enjoy your time in an epic manner 8D

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • LOLZ!! No popsongs!! I is love piez morh!!!!
    Hey Matt, (weird coz theres another guy here with that name XD)
    Welcome to PC!! You're soo gettin a message from meh!!
    Anyways read teh rules and happy posting!!
    Laterz!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • This might be hard to believe, but I have toes as well 0.0

Haha, Welcome to PC! Glad to se you love pokemon so much, we love it too! So keep yourself busy and have fun around here!

Back