• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I miss this PC member...

Years
  • Starlight Sprite I definitely miss. She was amazing to chat with and I was one of her first PC friends. Hopefully one of these days she comes back.

Is it also okay for me to mention banned members too? I honestly miss Cordelia; he was amazing to chat with and we had a lot of the same interests as well.

Years
  • Oh oh I miss Anastasia.R a lot, too. We used to be best friends when she was still an Art Gallery moderator but haven't spoken for at least a year now, which is saddening since I have her added on Twitter. Like Axeliira said though, it's just not the same. x~x

Other faces that pop up now that I'm thinking more into it are Raine, Karinmo, Starlight Sprite, Mew~, LoudSilence, and Galoria. Galoria especially.. she was so sweet. Where'd you all go?? ]: -cries-

Years
  • Wow, I just unfriended like at least five people who have gone inactive or something, and I can hardly even remember their names. )x

But anyway, if I could remember any of their names I would mention at least one, sorry if i'm not saying much here.

Years
  • Starlight Sprite I definitely miss. She was amazing to chat with and I was one of her first PC friends. Hopefully one of these days she comes back.

Is it also okay for me to mention banned members too? I honestly miss Cordelia; he was amazing to chat with and we had a lot of the same interests as well.

^this

Other faces that pop up now that I'm thinking more into it are Raine, Karinmo, Starlight Sprite, Mew~, LoudSilence, and Galoria. Galoria especially.. she was so sweet. Where'd you all go?? ]: -cries-

LoudSilence is chillin in rl world

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • There are a lot of PC members I miss a lot, but probably one that springs to mind is Pokejungle because I haven't spoken to him in years and it would be great to actually catch up someday.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I thought metatron was such a chill down to earth guy. Last time we spoke was years ago I believe. I haven't seen him here since.

Years
  • Chalifoux is a big one that jumps out to me. He's such an interesting and nice guy and he was great to GM with. The same is also true of Xilfer.

I miss all my PC friends when they disappear for random periods of time.

Years
  • Other faces that pop up now that I'm thinking more into it are Raine, Karinmo, Starlight Sprite, Mew~, LoudSilence, and Galoria. Galoria especially.. she was so sweet. Where'd you all go?? ]: -cries-

Oh god I remember a lot of those guys... what happened to them? I remember how fun LoudSilence was, he talked a lot of interesting stuff with me, and then he like vanished off the face of the planet.

Speaking of disappeared friends, I'm now starting to think of that dude named Zorogami. He hasn't been here in months, which is a shame for someone with such an awesome-looking username. Nauje was one I was missing a lot, but it appears he's now starting to get active again.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Anastasia does need to post here more!! We've been best friends for like... 7+ years now? We talk on Line a couple times a week but it'd be cool to chat with her on forums again like we used to lol... That probably sounds a little weird.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Here's some of those who come to mind:

diab_low: He was someone who I talked to a lot back in 2012, and we shared same taste in a few things plus he's funny and a fellow Sydneysider like myself, but then he started uni and hasn't been checking in since.
    diab_low was the guy who first helped me out when I joined PC. He hasn't been online since June this year. He's a kind person, and I'd like to talk to him to see how he is.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • CTRL+F 'Somniac'
    No results found.

*Cries*

But really; I come back form a hiatus to find 3 of my friends with deleted or banned accounts. Jeez guys, just what did you do?

Before this thread; I had no idea Raine had gone missing, or Cordelia had been banned, so those two I miss for sure.
    RIP guys </3.

Last edited:

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Speaking of disappeared friends, I'm now starting to think of that dude named Zorogami. He hasn't been here in months, which is a shame for someone with such an awesome-looking username.

Yeah, I find myself missing him as well. Mainly because he was the first one that welcomed me to these forums back when I first joined.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I've got a few. :(

Kenshin5, Cid, Signomi, Guy, Loki, Skip Shot, and Ęℓαчиıı.

Even though I didn't know some of them as well as I wanted to while they were active, I do still miss them dearly. I wish I didn't let the opportunities I had in the past to get close to them slip between my fingers.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Finally! A "who do you miss" thread where I DON'T have to say Klippy! Haha. I do, however, miss Hiidoran, Guy, Zorogami, Infernorogue, Myrrhman, and 560cool. The first two are good friends/pairs of mine and the other four are some amazing challenge regulars.

Actually, I met Hiidoran in person this August when my marching band went up to Michigan for a football game. We stayed the night in Indianapolis and Hiidoran was really close to my hotel and stopped by! He went with me and a group of my friends to Hooters (it was like 11 and nothing was open ugh). He's just as sweet in person as he is online!

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Most of my old crew is still fairly MIA. Marz is back more frequently, but the rest are still sporadically on. If I could chat with KraftyQuill, Shijuukara, and a few of my OLDEST PC associates, it'd be cool. Krafty was banned, Shijuukara disappeared, and the others evolved into my old crew of Marz, Warheart (?), Kyoko, Saryka, Chikara (?), Sorano/Karli, and a few others. I miss them! :)

I want to group hug this entire post.

I also miss Shirosaki, Summer Queen, Lily and Krafty. I was a giant noobball back when they were around so they probably didn't think very highly of me, but I liked them. I also miss Aegis, Midori Chi and Ullion (who just randomly signed on whaaaaat).

I have some sort of connection to most of the people I really care about on here, but there are a few like Midori where I don't and have no idea what they're up to :(

Back