• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i will gladly face the fires of hell for this

Maedar

Banned
Years
  • I think the newer generations of Pokemon (6-7) are equal to, if not better than some of the older generations.

On the same note, I kind of like Sword and Shield, despite all the - informed - controversy over it. In fact, I doubt I'm even in the minority; I mean, supposedly a boycott was called on this game, which sold 6 million copies on its launch weekend, a record for both the franchise and Switch games in general for debut weekend sales.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Carbonated beverages taste like battery acid.

Summer is the worst season. The heat is dreadful.

And lastly, candy is gross.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    There's a trend right now where a lot of donut chains will just pile as much shit onto a donut as you can imagine, and people just go Wild for it.

I think it's disgusting and like basic ol' donuts.

Also soda is gross, I like pineapple on my pizza, and I'm the only person on earth who doesn't care at all about the Super Mario or Kirby franchises.... I know some people who would shun into the deepest levels of hell for the last two. Lol

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I mean, I guess I don't really care for Mario, either? I've only played the first 3D game, and some of the kart games, but I've never seen the appeal??

I also don't understand why people like to SAY mOod so much idk I don't like internet slang all that much, I despise it, so I use my own. Except lol and lmfao, I like those, but I don't know. I've always found that dumb, and refuse to give into it and use it myself. I'm a firm believer of never, ever using modern internet slang.

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Cloth seats on cars are better than leather seats. Case in point:

i will gladly face the fires of hell for this

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Harry Potter is overrated.

Also whoever mentioned the star wars prequels I will always love Revenge of the Sith. The other two I choose to forget about.

Back