• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Will Not Do It.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Why would you need help?CATCH IT YOURSELF ITS LV5!

I need groudon and kyogre to fight so that i can catch rayquaza.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
    Years
  • I'm not going to risk my planet's safety just to let you catch a Digimon rip-off! (yeah, I said it!)

I Will Not Do It.

Can you get me a dream world Ditto?

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2020
    Wha - pft, those bulky muscles won't stand a chance
    How's about gettin' me an X accurarcy for me Rhydon so its horn drill can kick some butt!

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    Chanceless. Even an X-Accuracy can't help your Rhydon win! But I sure could use a Calcium for my Espeon... Anyone...? ^^

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • You kidding me right? You're asking for quiet penguin? You'd be better of finding a swimming Typhlosion. Now that's something I wanna see.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • What the heck, Breloom sucks! It has a 4x weakness to Flying-types. If you're gonna find a Grass/Fighting type, better get a Virizion. Speaking of which, where do you think I can get a Virizion. Anyone?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Well, we'd have to create a thunderstorm first to lure him, I think Lanturn would do a pretty good job at that. Anybody willing to trade their Lanturn for my Magmar?

Back