• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I would DIE without my iPhone!

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
    Years
    I could never go more than a day without the internet. I got a brain condition that makes face-to-face and even telephone communication difficult. So without the internet, I lose contact with pretty much everyone.

I could probably live without my phone though. I only need it for emergencies and I am capable of telling people if there are problems.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I am pretty dependent on my iPhone these days. Every time I hear about a friend losing his on a night out, a little part of me dies.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Remove my phone, I'll laugh in your face.

Remove my TV, I'll chuckle and call you stupid.

Remove my laptop, and I'll get mad.

BUT REMOVE MY ELECTRICITY, AND YOU GET TO SEE THE BEAST UNLEASHED

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Can't live without the Internet. It's sad, but it has slowly taken over my life, I could not manage without it.

Years
    Electricity. I'd be able to live without the internet, video games, phones, everything. But I freak out if literally nothing electrical worked, such as lights. Probably why I'm so scared of power-cuts.

stp

ShootThePuck
    Years
    Electricity, haha.

A certain object would probably be my phone, since I listen to music on it, read hockey news, watch YouTube videso, text/call, etc.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Computer, internet, phone, TV, ceiling fan, pizza. If I lost any of those, I wouldn't be able to live.

Years
    I absolutely need my internet access. If I didn't have it I wouldn't be able to make money on the side from commissions or art jobs, couldn't speak to online friends, plus I'd miss out on lovely places like PC. ;o;

I can go without everything else. My phone stays dead for days at a time and I turn on my TV once every few months.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Holy crap, the internet, without a doubt. I probably spend a good third of my life on the web, the other two thirds being sleeping and socializing. I really wouldn't know what to do with that third if the internet were to suddenly disappear.

Yes. I can't imagine life without the internet. Where am I supposed to get the answers to my homework without Google? How am I supposed to chat with my friends on Facebook? How am I supposed to say random stuff on Twitter and in Tumblr? THE INTERNET HAS EVERYTHING.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I could live without my favorite food, probably, but I absolutely cannot live without internet. I've spent most of my life here just like some of you, and I have a lot of online friends that I simply can't let go of. If I don't get the chance to see them anymore, then I don't know what I'd do. I also can't live without playing video games, because unfortunately, that's pretty much the only thing that keeps me entertained when I'm not on the computer. D:

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 17, 2015
    Remove my phone, I'll laugh in your face.

Remove my TV, I'll chuckle and call you stupid.

Remove my laptop, and I'll get mad.

BUT REMOVE MY ELECTRICITY, AND YOU GET TO SEE THE BEAST UNLEASHED

This, except I don't have a phone.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Can't really imagine life without my laptop. It's just such a useful tool that I find myself using it for most of my basic needs. I would also put internet as something I can't really live without after a recent fiasco with my ISP leaving me offline for nearly a week.

Sirfetch’d

Computer, internet, phone, TV, ceiling fan, pizza. If I lost any of those, I wouldn't be able to live.

If there was a food that I would die without, it would definitely be pizza. In fact, I don't think I could live without anything you mentioned :I

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Music. I'd probably go insane if I had to give up listening to music. Any kind of music.

Sirfetch’d

Music. I'd probably go insane if I had to give up listening to music. Any kind of music.

Music is such a huge part of everyone's lives so I'd agree with you that it would be hard to live without it. I personally use music as an escape from everyday stress and if I didn't have it to do that, I'd be miserable.

Years
    money

My computer, Internet, and my writing. I gotta write, and then I gotta slack off somehow, so Internet it is! Music after that, although not as bad. If I have all this crap, I could probably survive without everything else. Even video games! Maybe.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    laptop,vid games, net, fourms, animes, yea yea typical. but there is one thing I will literally DIE if I woke up one day and found out it disappeerad from this world. CHOOOOOCOOOOLAAAAATEEE., OMG. The most delicious sweet in the world. how can I live without it. lool. okay and yea if vid games were gone I may as well commit suicide lol

Sirfetch’d

laptop,vid games, net, fourms, animes, yea yea typical. but there is one thing I will literally DIE if I woke up one day and found out it disappeerad from this world. CHOOOOOCOOOOLAAAAATEEE., OMG. The most delicious sweet in the world. how can I live without it. lool. okay and yea if vid games were gone I may as well commit suicide lol

Chocolate! Chocolate is like one of the greatest things ever, but I think I could live without it if I had to. Although it would be pretty hard to do, haha. As long as I don't have to give up Pizza, I think I can give up any other food including the ever so tasty chocolate. I don't blame you though if you couldn't live without it.

Whisbii

→ Persistence
    Years
    I would have to say the computer, my terrible HTC One phone and Mexican food. Aside from those I would have to say electricity and water as that deals with a persons hygiene.

Back