• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I would DIE without my iPhone!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    My iPad. I use it for just about EVERYTHING. I use it a lot when I'm writing though too. I also use it for personal reasons I won't mention.

Another thing would have to be my iPhone since I text my boyfriend a lot when I'm out and stuff. ^^; And also my nano because I love listening to my music since it's played such a huge part of my life~

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
    Years
    Honestly, the internet. I use it constantly, whether on my phone, laptop or other device. I can't think of a day I've gone without checking facebook, twitter, my email, looking up a picture of something, using an app in class to solve an equation, etc. It's ridiculous.

Sirfetch’d

Honestly, the internet. I use it constantly, whether on my phone, laptop or other device. I can't think of a day I've gone without checking facebook, twitter, my email, looking up a picture of something, using an app in class to solve an equation, etc. It's ridiculous.

Again, haha this is basically me. Next Saturday I am going on a trip in which I won't have internet all day. I know it's just one day, but I still feel like I won't be able to survive ;~;

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Art supplies!
    I also would not like to not have my blanket, Whale and Zorua plushies, or my favourite book. I've forgotten these things on trips before, or thought I had lost them, and that was not fun.

I honestly could live without my computer or my cell phone. I'll just find something else to fill up the time I had spent. At first I'll be a little mad, and I'll want to constantly check on them but after a while I forget about it.

Back