• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I you were chosen to come up with a name for a new pokemon game, what would it be?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
  • As for BW's third version, Pokemon Rainbow, just to troll everyone that's thinking it'll be Grey. :P

If they were going to make a Pokemon Rainbow, I'd want it to be that ultimate Pokemon game that covers all regions and all leagues etc lol.

As for mine, I would name them after fruit. Pokemon Apple and Pokemon Orange, anyone? It makes me hungry just to think about.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Pokemon glee and sonic version obv

I'd go with something like Pokemon Glass version. :P The mascot will be a giant Glass Robot. >:C

totally didn't get the inspiration for this from looking at a drinking glass

spiderpigryan

poketrainer
    Years
  • pokemon aluminium would be mine and a second name would be copper
    joke pokemon game name:
    pokemon pokecommunity version
    pokemon tin foil version

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I think I'd do something different than colours, metals or gems, or w/e, something like Pokémon Earth, or Pokémon Ether would be cool. Opal also crossed my mind, though someone already mentioned that.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • I would make a cross between the XD Gale of darkness and Colosseum spinoffs, and the originals.
    Don't know what to call it though? Shadow Jade..? That's a terrible name :D.
    Just be fun to have the adventure of the originals and the shadow pokemon and iconic characters of the spinoffs.

~Kian

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • During Gen III, I wanted to see a Pokemon Amethyst with Deoxys as the mascot Pokemon, but sadly, I don't think it'll be happening any time soon.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Pokémon Hard to Say and Pokémon Name's Too Long, the third version will be; "Pokémon Try To Say This Name About Three Times in Two Minutes"

Just kidding X)

Pokémon X and Y, if you like science.
    Pokémon + and -, if you like maths.
    Pokémon Red and Blue, for people wearing nostalgia glasses.
    Pokémon Brag and Boast, if you think you are the best.
    Pokémon RED AS IN THE SPECIAL CHARACTER, for Red fangirls.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Pokémon X and Y, if you like science.

X and Y sounds more like Algebra to me. o3o

Anyway, if I get to choose a name for a new pokemon game it would be either Pokemon Lightning or Pokemon Storm (Any types of weather condition would do :D)

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    I had these three ideas for the longest time, about 2 years. :P

Pokemon Opal
    Pokemon Amethyst
    Pokemon Peridot

Back