• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Idk my bff Jill?

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Here's one for us Brits, The Cillit Bang commercials with....Barry Scott *shivers*. He shouts all his lines, say your watching one advert and BANG! "HI I'M BARRY SCOTT!".
    Oh god i just want him dead...

Another advert that was taken of the air a while ago was the Frosties advert with the whole "They're gonna taste great" line repeated over and over and over...I feel so sorry for that kid, he must have got the poop beat out of him. There was even a cartoon about it on Weebls-Stuff here. XD

Also i hate every the febreeze adverts as they are always awfully dubbed. :P

Oh. My. God. I can not stand the Cilit Bang advert. DX "CILIT BANG, AND THE DIRT IS GONE" I mean, gah, it's enough to kill anyone's ears.

Lmao at that little kid in one of those febreeze adverts (I think it's febreeze), where he goes "It's all gone, it's all gone!" and it doesn't even match the boy's lip movements. XDD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Oh. My. God. I can not stand the Cilit Bang advert. DX "CILIT BANG, AND THE DIRT IS GONE" I mean, gah, it's enough to kill anyone's ears.
    You just summed up exactly what I wanted to say in reply to that advert. How could anyone commission such a... well, there isn't even a word to describe it!

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • The ones I don't like are those dang swiffer commercials. They're getting way too old. One I do like Is the Steak dinner one that Superduluxe has. Yeah, you know you like it...

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    Oh. My. God. I can not stand the Cilit Bang advert. DX "CILIT BANG, AND THE DIRT IS GONE" I mean, gah, it's enough to kill anyone's ears.

XD I know it. I hate that one so much.

As for the "idk, my bff jill" commercial... I just love the mom trying to use the acronyms. Very funny. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    I can't stand Kids Bop commercials, I hate how they butcher those songs.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    The mom makes it sound like 50 text messages a day is alot, on a good day I send over 125+

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Here's another one for you, the Halifax adverts, grrr...It' seems they know how to perfectly embed a song in your head for the rest of the day.:tired: I think they were once crowned the parody kings. XD

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • ANY Pepsi commercial, all they do is claim that they're better than cocacola, and have..."Random"...commercials with catchy songs and celebrities.

Amen brotha, amen.

I can't stand any At&t commercial (so glad I switched to Verizon) especially the one with the minutes and the mom and the trash can. Makes me want to jump in there and blow the place up.

"You know some people can't afford minutes like we do" AGGGGHHH the way she looks up with her teeth sticking out and her horrible acting!

Oh and speaking of commercials that do nothing but lie about how they're better than anyone else, Chevy commercials. "Better than Honda, better than Toyota. Better than Ford. Better than BMW." Wow, ok why even say that when your using the four best selling car companies in the world in your motto. Go back to the rock one, it's better, even though rocks don't exactly move.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
  • And I'm really surprised that no one has mentioned Head-On yet. HEAD-ON! APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD! HEAD-ON! APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD! HEAD-ON! APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD!

Aw, I was gonna say this one. But, what really bothers me isn't the old commercial, with the looped message that vaguely resembles hypnotism.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=GOvFIxUz2XY

I actually found that funny. XD

It's the new Head-On commercials that bug me.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=czybX2rEYi0

The way they show the first part of that looping message, and then interupt it by bringing out an annoying person who tries to mock the message, saying they hate Head-On's commercial, but they love the product. I love me some viral clips, and the original one is classic material, but they tried to kill it with a more understandably annoying method. x_x

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • *annoying whistley music*
    THIS IS BOB. BOB IS DOING FINE. *creepy smile*
    *an innuendo-ridden commercial about 'natural male enhancement' ensues*
    *annoying whistley music is stuck in my head for the rest of the day*
    >:O

Oh god, I hate that commercial. That annoying whistling is very annoying, almost to the point to where I don't watch G4 anymore.

Yah, that Natural Male Enhancement is very annoying, but another one I hate is a local one:

"Pluto may no longer be a planet, but scientists have discovered a new planet. PLANET FORD!! Drive on down to Planet Ford where you pay 0 Down!! Etc..."

God... that one is annoying too.

deathfire234

neid moar cokiez ~.:.:NAO:.:.~
    Years
  • The commercial I dont understand are the ones like the one with the mom YELLING at the girl while telling GOOD THINGS to her. know what im talkinh about>

or the "creepy" one that all it says is:
    "We want a cell phone...
    We want a cell phone...
    We want a cell phone...
    " Then at the end, its's something bout a car i think?

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Any politically correct commercial that has unneeded moments and confusing "humor".

I also hate "badah badah badah Imma lovin it"

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    theres this one commercial 4 head-on, its so annoying. it keeps repeating, head-on apply directly 2 the forehead. i hate it

Years
  • To be honest, I'm still re-adjusting to commercials. After a year of commercial-like things instead of real commercials, it's hard to hate them. There's dull ones, like some Geico ones, and the satellite commercials bother me for the mudslinging (OMG CABLE ISN'T KEEPING UP!!1!11111 -- but that might be because I've used cable all of my life) but I haven't found any to tear out my hear to.

I tried getting some help, but it wasn't too helpful.
    Me: *leans over a bit* Josh (guy whose computer I'm totally stealing for now), can you think of any annoying commercials?
    Josh: HEAD ON! APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD! *repeat*
    Me: *giggles*
    I don't see that commercial enough to hate it... yet.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Pretty much any commercial with claymation.
    Claymation scares the CRAP outta me.
    there was one commercial that haunted my dreams for a week.
    Thats why I only claymation movie I watch is the wallace and gromit movies.

---
    "Smilin bob's life"

SB's wife: Honey, our dog sparky just got run over by a truck.
    SB's daughter: OMG, Sparky id?
    *SB is still smiling"
    SB's wife: Honey, arn't you upset?
    SB: Actually, i'm crying my eyes out and want to kill the idiot that just ran over Sparky but My face wont move.
    SB's daughter: Dad, idk iyshttv.
    SB: ...
    SB: Heres my expression in a way you would understand it:
    WTF?!
    you text too much. I'm taking away your cell phone for a while.
    SB's daughter: tisnf!
    SB: you talking like that, thats whats s...nf!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    ANY Pepsi commercial, all they do is claim that they're better than cocacola, and have..."Random"...commercials with catchy songs and celebrities.

Omg!! I know!! Like that one with that girl skipping threw the city and theres someone whistling!!
    The "caveman" commercials.......so annoying. XP

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I can't beleive no one has mentioned the wendy's ad where there's this forest with all these people kicking trees (???) and one guy with a red wig on goes: "I deserve a hot juicy burger, and so do you, and so do you!" And then everyone starts chanting "Hot juicy burger! Hot Juicy Burger!" Now whenever my dad asks if I wanna go to McDonalds or Wendy's I say Mccy D's b/c I can't stand the Wendy's ads. The people who made that ad should be fired.

Back