• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If a non-Pokemon fiction chara had a Pokemon, what would it be?

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Simple enough. Name a character from a fictional source like a video game, movie, book etc. Then, name what Pokemon they'd have and why.

NO OBSCURE CHARACTERS!
    FICTIONAL ONLY! NO CELEBS! (But their movies personas are fine.)
    BE SURE TO INCLUDE WHAT HE/SHE'S FROM! (unless it's obvious, like naruto, sephie, etc...)

Here goes...

Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto, after he goes all evil-emo. He'd have a dark Raichu and a dark Charizard, because fire & electricity are his primary fighting styles. Also, he's, uh, dark.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Gimli from Lord of the Rings would have a Bastiodon, Steelix, Magmar (for smelting weapons and jewles etc), and Geodude (SP?) (he came from Moria, the mining city of the dwarfs sooo his Pokemon would have to be able to get around underground and work in the mines)

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Jaden fron Bakugan with have a Charizard (Umm, Drago is a fire dragon, so is Charizard...)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Homer would have a Psyduck

The main guy from Hitman would have a Scyther (or the evolved form anyway)

Flubber would have a Ditto (wut?)

Hmmm thats all I can think of right now.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Sylar from Heroes would probably have a Mewtwo, and Peter Petrelli a Mew (well, before Volume 4), as Peter uses all the Powers he has met (kind of like Mew and the TM's), and Sylar is pure evil and a bit like Peter's Power, but kills to get the powers, hence Mewtwo.

Back