• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If a non-Pokemon fiction chara had a Pokemon, what would it be?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Kirby would have a ditto because he blows and sucks, just like ditto they're both pink with few details and can change their abilities based on their foes.

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years
    Captain Falcon and Hitmonchan. xD
    Because both are good with punches ^^
    Also Captain Falcon has Falcon Punch and Hitmonchan has Mega Punch. =D

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Voldemort would most definitely have a Seviper named Nagini , a Skitty called Snape for petting purposes and a Smoochum called Mr. Potter for snuggling purposes.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Legolas would have Gallade, I reckon.

Lord of the Rings:
    Hmm, I reckon so. That means that Aragorn would probably have a...hmm, I'm thinking a Shifty (he's a Ranger, therefore he must be silent and deadly) and a Arcanine (dunno, it fits).

Gandalf would have a Alakazam, and Saraun (the White) would have a Hypno. Saroman would have a Sableye (mini purple orc anyone?) and a shadow Lugia or some other dark flying dragon thing (Nazgual).

Edit: Some more ideas ^^
    Harry Potter Series:
    Draco Malfoy - Skarmory (I can just see this) and a Seviper/Arbok (he is in Slytherin)
    Harry Potter - Vaporeon (Acid Armor = Invisibility Cloak) and a Stantler (his Patronous is a Stag)
    Ron Weasly - Hoothoot (like Pidgewidgeon or however it's spelt) and a Charmander (sort of a akaward little one to match his personality)
    Hermionie Granger (SP?) - Alakazam (smart much?) and a Glameow/Skitty (for Crookshanks)

Pirates of the Carribean:
    Jack Sparrow - Chatot (what kind of Pirate doesn't have a parrot?), Slowpoke (it matchs) and a Aipom named Jack xD

I love this thread, it deserves to be stickied xD

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    xD Don't even argue my Voldemort theory, we all know he'd have a Smoochum called Mr. Potter xD

I think Ron'd have a Psyduck, because when it really matters, Ron can kick some serious ass O_O

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    xD Don't even argue my Voldemort theory, we all know he'd have a Smoochum called Mr. Potter xD

I think Ron'd have a Psyduck, because when it really matters, Ron can kick some serious ass O_O
    i addition to psyduck,he'd also have a piloswine

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
    Inheritance Cycle:
    Eragon:Salamence(slightly ovious), Shiny Gallade(he has a blue sword), Magmar(...named Brisinger)
    Murtagh: Charizard(All because Thorn is red), Spiritomb(He gets all of power from both Galbatorix and the Eldunari)
    Arya: Shiny Dragonite(She is most likely going to be the next Dragon Rider, and I think that the other egg is green), Gardevoir(obvious), and Tauros(she has a temper)
    Oromis: Dragonite(he has a gold dragon), Alakazam(it...fits)
    Galbatorix: Shiny Charizard(Black Dragon), Darkrai(He's sorta...evil), Sableye(I don't know why, it just fits)
    Angela: Persian(Solumbum), Aipom(She's a little crazy), Shroomish(She knows a lot about mushrooms)

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Sonic would have... Hm... Sandslash (it's a hedgehog), Dodrio (it's really fast), Garchomp (it's called the Mach Pokémon), and Ninjask (highest Base Speed).

Sandslash? A hedgehog? NU. He's more of a Porcupine or an Echidna...

-

I can totally imagine Sonic with Pikachuu. <3

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    Lets see...

Yugi Moto own's a....DEOXYS! (it's kinda 'Dark Magician-ish)

Oh wait, Alakazam is more Dark Magcian-like, I forgot about him lol But I still wanna keep 'Deoxys' in the past, anyways....because Deoxys is awesome

adi_balwani

A HUGE game fan
    Years
    Tyson from beyblade will hv a Dragonair... Dragonair is a dragon and and can control weather while Tyson's Bitbeast dragoon is also a dragon and can make storms

Max will hv shuckle... Huge defence

Kai will hv charizard... Fire bird

duil

leader of many leagues
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    wolverine would have a garchomp don't know why i put him with that

Back