• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Brock does leave fifth Generation: will you be happy?

Will you be happy?

• Yes

Votes: 30 21.0%
  • No

Votes: 78 54.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 35 24.5%

• Total voters

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    If Brock leaves, then I'd say goodbye to Pokemon. Why would they ever get rid of Brock? I mean, who else will fall inlove with all the Nurse Joy and the Officer Jenny? xD

Sero

私はセクシーです
    Years
  • They should bring back Misty or May. I hate Dawn. She looks like a....five letter word beginning with W.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I love Brock D:
    I'd be sad to see him go, He's so silly and stuff. and watch them make his leaving episode be all tearjerker-y D:
    but at the same time. its getting old. he's becoming mere comic relief

but we'll see
    Hopefully the next guy is cool. and has a great goal and can make the series interesting ya know?

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2023
    Well I probably won't mind. If he needs to go, he needs to. But he has been there since the beginning and he is like the cook of the group. If he leaves, I wonder how Ash will be able to survive without his cooking. Maybe a new member that joins might have the same characteristics as Brock...I don't know.

It is time for him to go, I won't be sad about it. Yeah he was great and all, but it is time for him to move on.

So ash has spent the last 11 seasons with brock, but still doesn't know how to cook or clean? Orange Islands at least showed us that Ash is able to survive without him, but you would think at least once he would have picked up something or 2..

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    For me if he will be replaced with Misty, I don't mind. If not, I want him to stay.

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    I like Brock, if he was to go i would be very disappointed. Maybe the writers should focus on him a little bit more... his pokemon were basically left out to dry in the sinnoh saga

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    So ash has spent the last 11 seasons with brock, but still doesn't know how to cook or clean? Orange Islands at least showed us that Ash is able to survive without him, but you would think at least once he would have picked up something or 2..
    Oh yeah, I guess you are right. Brock wasn't around in the Orange Islands, and Ash and Misty did just fine. But I know when Ash was in Houen he missed Brock because of his cooking, but I guess I was wrong thinking that. Hmmm...I really don't know if I am going to be sad if Brock leaves. I haven't even watched Diamond and Pearl. I stopped watching Pokemon when Diamond and Pearl was going to start. So I can't say anything. I remember Brock from the first 10 seasons and I did like him. But if it is time for him to go, he needs to go.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I've grown quite fond of Brock. I think that they've planted him too far deep to just yank him out without causing a bad reaction. But.. it also time that they get new characters... including a main protagonist. If you look at Yu-Gi-Oh, it had new ones, and it didn't really get too boring.

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    But I know when Ash was in Houen he missed Brock because of his cooking, but I guess I was wrong thinking that.
    Because they wanted Brock to come back, so they did that scene when Ash misses Brock, because he's hungry. I can see Ash forgetting about Brock and his cooking, whenever writers want Brock to leave.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    ok everyone is saying their going to miss brock because hes always flirting with someone. thats dumb i got tired of that after the first 10 episodes he did that. and with the cooking maybe the person from gen 5 knows how to cook, they can do that. and getting of ash would be cool cause hes like what 28 now. j/k but comparing it to yu-gi-oh was stupid after they got rid of yugi the show was crap.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2023
    If they do decide to replace brock, one thing that they should do is reduce the dependence other characters have on him. Have Ash prepare the food, or haqve him recall some info brock told him a while ago. Reduce his " Going gaga on every girl he sees" to commenting on the occasional " She's cute" and that's it..

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I am hopeing Dawn stays. I also hope Brock stays. Brock is the cook and healer and map reader. Who do you think will take his place if he does? Because I don't know anyone.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    with misty gone, brock should go too

i miss the original 3
    but times are changin, or when it comes to pokemon, evolvin lol

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Hmm.......They could bring Max back into the picture. He should be 10 by now. Actully that be good. Get May,Dawn,Ash and Max. 2 people for ribbons and 2 people for badges.

Tranitar

Working on Pokémon Wraith
    Years
  • NO! max is annoying as hell, why dont in the 5th gen they replace Dawn with a hotter anime chick and keep brock, hes awesome support or they can replace dawn with Misty, its been to long since ive seen misty the only time you can see her is by watching the original Pokemon on boomerang

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I am hopeing Dawn stays. I also hope Brock stays. Brock is the cook and healer and map reader. Who do you think will take his place if he does? Because I don't know anyone.

I dought both Dawn and Brock would stay.
    Some one needs to show off that fifth Generation Pokemon and region other than Ash.
    Either a Fifth Generation boy or girl.
    Fifth Generation boy could replace Brock. Fifth Generation Girl replace Dawn.
    I'd like the first option and keep Dawn since we see so much of the second option.
    Though the second one will be likely.

Back