• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if he hasn't seen breakfast club at LEAST three times then we can't be together

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    If she has facial hair and goes by the name 'Clive'.

Nah, but srs, i'm not particularly fussy. I guess loud/abrasive people tend to be a bit of a turnoff.

Years
    I can't be with someone who has big dogs unless they are well behaved. My roommates have three dogs that are so badly trained and it annoys me so much. I used to really like dogs a lot since I grew up with pits since I was a kid. But living with those dogs the last few years I have grown to dislike them now.

Also if they don't have at least one of the big things I'm into in common then I don't think it's gonna work. I've tried before and it failed with two girls who didn't have much in common with me. Those three being anime, gaming or pokemon.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    i couldn't date someone who hates going outside, hates animals, or nature... i also don't think i could dead a really strong realist or someone who's a little too down-to-earth

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    i'm not sure i have any 100% DealBreakers. well, they can't be a furry. (no offense.) uh, i'd prefer them not to be a cynic / overly negative / pessimistic. yeah, i really don't know. unless someone can jog my memory as to something obvious i'm missing that would absolutely make me say No to a person that isn't an obvious thing like bigotry or w/e. shit. i may edit this later

Years
    Maybe I'm weird but I never know if something is a deal breaker until someone sort of brings it up. Once someone mentions it though, I can usually give a definitive answer in like five seconds flat if that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Since dating quite a bit I've come to realize what I want and don't want and how to recognize it a lot better.

The number one thing I've learned to look out for is a human emotional leech. I'm a nice and giving person and I easily attract these people. They take all their issues and they put them on you and inadvertently take you down with them. Sometimes I don't even think they mean to completely, but it's just awful because you find yourself constantly trying to make them feel better and somehow you end up tangled in their sadness.

A healthy relationship between two people means both people have their issues, they can share them with each other, they can seek advice or comfort from each other, but they never cross the line of making you their emotional dumping ground. They're not needy, they don't make excuses for the way they act, and they openly listen when you do try to help.

I truly don't think you can be with someone successfully until you find self sufficiency in yourself. You have to realize you are the master of your own happiness, fulfillment, and health. When two people find this within themselves and then come together they become the perfect compliment to each other. Being with someone isn't finding someone to complete you... with that mindset you'll never be truly satisfied. You must find within and then you can look out.

PiaCRT

Orange Dev
    Years
    If you're a control freak or won't accept my hobbies.

And to be that guy, smoking's a bit of turn on for me, yall petty

Last edited:
    Years
    I truly don't think you can be with someone successfully until you find self sufficiency in yourself. You have to realize you are the master of your own happiness, fulfillment, and health. When two people find this within themselves and then come together they become the perfect compliment to each other. Being with someone isn't finding someone to complete you... with that mindset you'll never be truly satisfied. You must find within and then you can look out.
    This completely, I can't stand people who want and need to find someone and think a person is needed to make them happy in life. Then when you are with people like that they turn out to become super clingy and need to be with and around you 24/7. It usually turns into control issues.

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    Someone who's judgemental. noooope.

Back