• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if he hasn't seen breakfast club at LEAST three times then we can't be together

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hmmm I don't think I'm that picky, but ehh:

- Inconsiderate, rude, condescending, etc. If we're out and you're rude to the server, no thanks 8)
    - People who get their laughs from making fun of other people or who poke fun TOO much. I've dealt with people like that in the past and wow they're not fun.
    -I won't like you much if you're not open minded. You're totally entitled to your beliefs, but I like people who can understand other ideas and be respectful about them.
    - I don't think I could date someone long term if they're not interested in travel or the outdoors. I'm fine doing things solo, but I'd love to share those experiences :)
    - If they really hate art A LOT.

Bay

Years
    uh, i'd prefer them not to be a cynic / overly negative / pessimistic. yeah, i really don't know.

Same. I can understand if they're frustrated what has been going one with their lives/around the world and I can be overly negative sometimes, but on a constant basis is too much for me.

One other thing that has been mentioned a few times is if they're judgmental over my likes. If what I like isn't your thing, it's fine, but I prefer if you don't bash my interests to the ground and say I'm stupid and all that stuff.

Besides those and the obvious racist/transphobic/etc, I'm pretty lax overall.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    One other thing that has been mentioned a few times is if they're judgmental over my likes. If what I like isn't your thing, it's fine, but I prefer if you don't bash my interests to the ground and say I'm stupid and all that stuff.

Ohh my god this.. how did I forget this, lol. Honestly incredibly important in relationships to respect your SO's likes, dislikes, hobbies, all that kinda stuff. One of my past relationships had them shitting on my likes frequently, it was just unbearable, but I ended up speaking up about it. egh. x_x then again, it's not just relationships where that's important, but stiiill.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    And to be that guy, smoking's a bit of turn on for me, yall petty
    Smoking is proven to be extremely unhealthy. Why is it petty to want to be with someone who is likely to live longer than those who choose to smoke? It's also extremely disgusting for those that don't smoke. Like most people wouldn't get into a relationship with someone who is knowingly destroying their body. I think most people would consider an exception to be someone that is actively taking the steps to quit anyways.

Like consider everything else 'bad' - it's not that bad in moderation (alcohol, unhealthy foods etc). Smoking is just bad outright. Like I assume most people here are 13-30 roughly) and you consider that smoking was only 'cool' for the older generation. People between that age gap now that smoke just outright made a shit decision for their bank and their body. Those that fall to the peer pressure of smoking too... would you really want to be with someone that only does it because everyone else did? Like there's genuinely no reason anyone SHOULD take up smoking.

Anyways. I don't date I have a wonderful guy but smoking is a no (as you'd have figured by my post) and everything else idc about because I don't need to think about it lol oh and being a Liberal supporter is a p big red flag. Labor forever.

Oh it used to be originally I didn't wanna be with anyone younger but it turned out that way and I just try to disregard the age gap now lol

PiaCRT

Orange Dev
    Years
    Smoking is proven to be extremely unhealthy. Why is it petty to want to be with someone who is likely to live longer than those who choose to smoke? It's also extremely disgusting for those that don't smoke. Like most people wouldn't get into a relationship with someone who is knowingly destroying their body. I think most people would consider an exception to be someone that is actively taking the steps to quit anyways.

Like consider everything else 'bad' - it's not that bad in moderation (alcohol, unhealthy foods etc). Smoking is just bad outright. Like I assume most people here are 13-30 roughly) and you consider that smoking was only 'cool' for the older generation. People between that age gap now that smoke just outright made a **** decision for their bank and their body. Those that fall to the peer pressure of smoking too... would you really want to be with someone that only does it because everyone else did? Like there's genuinely no reason anyone SHOULD take up smoking.

Anyways. I don't date I have a wonderful guy but smoking is a no (as you'd have figured by my post) and everything else idc about because I don't need to think about it lol oh and being a Liberal supporter is a p big red flag. Labor forever.

Oh it used to be originally I didn't wanna be with anyone younger but it turned out that way and I just try to disregard the age gap now lol

Petty because you would literally reject someone for smoking. If you like the person for who they are their hobbies should not matter so long as they aren't illegal. Sorry for not jumping on the no smoking circlejerk, I'm not into that kind of life fam. Please let me have my own opinions like everyone else has.

Back