• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If our dream became a reality...

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
  • Oh, koff~

I just had a thought. You know the vagrants and rough necks that linger around bike trails? You know how you walk on by but they spot you and demand to battle? They make money this way. This is their job. Just sitting and training their Pokemon to beat others. Additional schooling? Pfft. Not if I can make money battling Pokemon, koffi~

ganesha

The Graphical Master
    Years
  • What if Pokémon became real suddenly? huh!

I would have first chosen my starter, might be a Growlithe(Dogs), Pidove(Pigeons), Treecko(Squirrels) or any other Pokémon around me, then I would go become a Professor and research on Pokémon leaving the things behind and then also I would have been fulfilled my dream of becoming a scientist.

Then I would be like Professor Oak and then have my own land where young trainers store their Pokémon while on the journey and I myself would catch hundreds of Pokémon but would never release them or give them to other trainers, but train them and make them as stronger as possible.

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    According to the Poke'dex, Metagross is a Super computer, and is pretty much the smartest of all pokemon. I would probably have an Archen, along with Flygon in my team. It would pay off in life the best.

RedWarrior702

Returning to the community!
    Years
  • I'd love to be a trainer and enter the league circuit (which should exist if pokemon became a reality). Like others have mentioned it would be a lot more dangerous than the way it works in the fictional world, but maybe that's what makes it seem so great to me. I want to travel around and meet a lot of new people, and have something to prove for myself instead of just going to school and living day by day at some job.

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
  • I'd probably continue the industrial maintenance program I'm in and eventually get a job, but have some Pokémon that I'd play, bond, train, and battle with in my free time.

Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    If I woke up to a world where the Pokemon concept became reality, I would give up everything I was planning on doing to start training and breeding my own 'mons, starting with catching myself a Growlithe, Larvitar, Bagon, Charmander, and some randoms perhaps.

Back