• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If pokemon were real?

Years
  • Let's see... If Pokémon were real, I'd train some cute ones. Why cute Pokémon? Because they're cute of course! And a few of them are pretty good. I would probably have Pikachu, Torchic, Skitty, Ralts... and I don't know what else. xD
    And if we weren't battling, they'd be cute pets ^_^

Years
  • Lol, I don't think I can tell ya what I'd do if they were real. XD ...well ta put it simple, tch, let's just say I'd train Pok?mon that have more hidden potential than they seem to. ^^;;;;;

Lord Nidokingu

The Highest Nidoking
    Years
  • There'd be a lot of forest fires? XD

Seriously... some of the dex entries are downright scary, so I'm not sure it would be a good idea.

But since I like to have fun...

Nido breeder.

Secretly breeding a vast army of Nidos...
    Then when the time is right, I'll execute order 66 (You know the one) and KILL ALL THE JEDI!!! *cough* I mean take over the pokémon world.

Lord Nidokingu

The Highest Nidoking
    Years
  • There'd be a lot of forest fires? XD

Seriously... some of the dex entries are downright scary, so I'm not sure it would be a good idea.

But since I like to have fun...

Nido breeder.

Secretly breeding a vast army of Nidos...
    Then when the time is right, I'll execute order 66 (You know the one) and KILL ALL THE JEDI!!! *cough* I mean take over the pok?mon world.

Years
  • I'd go everywhere with my Pokemon, it'd be my lil' buddy, since I'm an only child. Then I could go anywhere, because I'd have protection.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • if pokemon were real...

i would hug them hoping they wont go away XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Meh, I'd probably be a Pokemon trainer then..

Or else I'd just catch a Pidgey and tame it to be my friend. Or an Eevee, so I can get a Jolteon. =)

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • I would go on a Pokemon journey of course!

Instead of what if pokemon were real it should be what if animals were pokemon?

Lightning Scott

~ previously known as LHScott
    Years
  • I would go on a Pokemon journey. And catch about 30 pokemon and Instead of them being in a pokeball. I would them them just follow me like ash does with PIKACHU.

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
  • action gamer said:
    If pokemon werereal what would you do with them.

I would use houndoom to burn the homeowrk and say Houndoomdid it.

Or Raikou to electrocute the teachers.

Heh............eleven year olds...........

Anyway.......
    If I had a real pokemon I would have a Zangoose for a starter pokemon and give it PokeBlocks to make it dazzling and beautiful. While the female/male Zangoose check her/him out........I will get all the girls!!!
    AHAHAHAHA!!!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • If Pokemon were real,it'd be an awesoem world.i could finally catch myself a Purin and learn soemthing not-so-borng in schoool <33

Years
  • That would be so awsome if Pokemon were real! I don't know what I would do but my friend would probably tell her Gyrados to use Hyper Beam on her brother.

Hizuara

Tis the season to be jolly..
    Years
  • I'd eat them for breakfast, and I bet they'd taste better then normal animals! XB

Naw.. I'm kidding. I'd go on a pokemon journey with a Bulbasaur, Arcanine, Dewgong, Plusle, Raichu, Vaporeon and Espeon, Aipom, Ponyta, Dragonair, Delcatty, Clefable, Chimecho, Beautifly.. And all my best friends! =3

Back