• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If pokemon were real?

Years
  • If pokemon were real, i would definitely catch/train and go on a journey. I wouldn't care which ones i had, anyone would be great! Because they are real they would all have their own personalities and qualities to be admired.

Now, if i may steer this thread in a similar direction, how real do you think pokemon are going to become in the REAL future?
    I mean with technology and virtual pets, do you think Japan is going to take pokemon in this direction. Of course pokemon will never be real real, but i mean with each game having more aspects like nature and EVs etc surely they should consider making more realistic toys or something?
    Or do you think aside from the games, pokemon isn't going to have great steps in the future due to its decrease in popularity?

Back