• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Poke'mon where real....

Pokedra

Retired
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    1.What Pokemon would you have on your team?
    Kingdra because I love that Pokemon ^__^ Mesprit because its awesome, Salamence to fly me around, Heracross to beat up other people, Gyarados to ride on in water and Blissey because sh'es awesome.

2.Would you be a Poke'mon breeder,contest participant or just a normal trainer?
    Normal trainer.

3.What Poke'mon would you be scared of?
    Wailord because its so big, Garchomp because it'll try and eat me. EH...nothing else.

4.How far would you travel? Would you stay in your own country,or travel all around the world?
    Stay in my own country.

5.If you where to travel all over the world,would you search far and wide for different kinds/types of Poke'mon?
    Yeah I would :)

5tat3

Emcee/TDA Breeder
    Years
  • 1.What Poke'mon would you have on your team?
    Charizard, Dragonite, Scizor, Garchomp,Gengar, and last but not least Houndoom

Normal trainer?? please i would be either a gym leader or 1 of tha elite four

pikachu etc i hate mice n rats

4.How far would you travel? Would you stay in your own country,or travel all around the world?
    i would travel on my charizard or dragonite

5.If you where to travel all over the world,would you search far and wide for different kinds/types of Poke'mon?

Hell yea i would Gotta catch em all

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • 1.What Pokemon would you have on your team?
    Garchomp because I never travel without one in D/P/Pl, Feraligatr, because it's my favorite starter, Pidgeot to fly me around, Sneasel, because I love Sneasels, Tyranitar because I like them as well, and finally an Aerodactyl.

Normal trainer.

Kabutops, and probably Aerodactyl, but those are thankfully not found in the wild

Around the world

Of course! There'd be little point in going abroad with Pokemon if you weren't going to catch any more.

Years
  • I'd be a normal trainer, but probably would also stay in my home town. :)

I'd have a Pidgeot.

People here think they could catch legendary pokémon even if they were real.. xD Nah. Be realistic.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • 1. Pikachu, Leafeon, Buneary, Torterra, Abomasnow, and... uh... Ah, Blaziken!

2. Coordinator. Trainer possibly.

3. None.

4. Going to new places is fun. So it's around the world.

5. That's what a trianer does, isn't it?! Searching far and wide, I mean.
    Well, it's because my Pokemon I chose UP THERE is quite far away from each other, and you need to go to Snowpoint to get Glaceon.

Last edited:

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • 1. What Poke'mon would you have on your team: I would have Blastoise, Raichu, Pidgeot, Nidoking, Moltres, and Mewtwo
    2. Would you be a Poke'mon breeder, a contest participant, or just a normal trainer: I would be a Pokemon breeder because I will be good at it.
    3. What Poke'mon would you be scared of: I would be scared of the legendary Pokemon except for Mewtwo because he can talk.
    4. How far would you travel? Would you stay in your own country, or travel all around the world? I would travel all around the world.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    1. Murkrow, possibly also Dragonair if I can acquire one.
    2. I'd actually be a poacher, not for Rocket though.
    3. Those belonging to trainers seeking to "end my evil ways".
    4. I wouldn't travel, to be honest.
    5. Nu.

Lady Missie

Aspiring Pokemon Breeder
    Years

Well if I'm bound to just 6 like trainers it would be tough. Let's say Persian, Ponyta, Raichu, Meganium, Cherrium, and Empoleon. Of course if I wasn't bound by those rules this list would go on a long long time. Suffice to say I would go off looks more than their ability to fight.

-Clears her throat- Just take a look near my name. Seriously though I think I would be a whole mixture of things. Breeder and Contest participant would be big things. I always wanted to open like a Day care/ pokemon Spa. To me that would just seem fun.

Not sure. I guess spider-like would be first off. Generally any Pokemon that would be hostile I would be scared of.

4.How far would you travel?

Would you stay in your own country,or travel all around the world? I would prefere to travel if it was feesable. Then again if I ws to open a Pokemon Spa that might not work too well.

Oh of course. That's the best part of the Pokemon universe. I would love to travel on the back of my Ponyta or Pigeot.

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    Chimecho! Not sure about the others. I think it would vary. I mean, I would catch more that six:cer_giggle:

First I wouls be trainer, when I'm finished with that I'd be a researcher with a little bit of contests...
    On the other hand...having a farm would be funny...but no, I'll stick with researcher

Spinarak and Ariados (spiders...alll other bugs are okay) and probably ghost Pokemon (I wouldn't enter the old chateau if it was real)

I go everywhere muhahahaha! Or at least to places where they could understand me (foreign languages...)

Yes! Gotta catch them all:cer_boogie: (except some ugly Pokemon...Nosepass, anyone?:cer_eek:)

ninjakid230

ninja of the night....
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2011
    1: gengar, charizard, mewtwo, infernape, empoleon, and hitmon???(the kicker one)
    2:plain trainer
    3:big legendarys namly rayquaza (fighting him in ssbb has made him all the more scarier)
    4:all over the world
    5:YES!!

Lash

Years
  • 1. What Pokemon would you have on your team?

All of the types would vary, and would all be from whatever region I am in.

2. Would you be a Pokemon breeder, contest participant or just a normal trainer?

A normal trainer, I don't have the patience for taking care of multiple Pokemon eggs, nor do I have the pizazz for being a contest trainer.

3. What Pokemon would you be scared of?

Obviously the bigger legendaries, though I would do what I had ta do regardless.

4. How far would you travel? Would you stay in your own country, or travel all around the world?

I would travel all around the world for many years, and probably settle down after a little bit, and go for a Pokemon league spot.

5. If you where to travel all over the world, would you search far and wide for different kinds/types of Pokemon?

Oh hell yeah, my curiosity as a Pokemon trainer, wanting to discover new things would have no limits.

ピクシー

c l ef a b l e -
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    1.What Poke'mon would you have on your team? I would have; Clefable (This would be my starter Pokémon.) Arcanine (Would carry me around on land.) Pidgeot (Would fly me around.), Quilava, Sneasel and Rapidash. The team is more of favourites than uses/power.

2.Would you be a Poke'mon breeder,contest participant or just a normal trainer? I'd be a normal trainer.

3.What Poke'mon would you be scared of? Hmm, I think I'd be scared of bug Pokémon and Mewtwo etc.

4.How far would you travel? Would you stay in your own country,or travel all around the world? I'd probably stay in my own country for a couple of years then eventually travel the rest. But I'd return home often.

5.If you where to travel all over the world,would you search far and wide for different kinds/types of Poke'mon? I'd probably capture the ones I'd want to but not every single Pokémon.

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
    It would depend on the region I suppose, but if I can just borrow from any of them, I would ideally want Typhlosion, Glameow, Mismagius, Dewgong, Ampharos and Houndoom.

I would probably just be a normal trainer, though I don't think I'd be opposed to a contest now and again.

Spiders mainly. (eep. D: ) Also probably anything that seemed to be angry.

I would travel all over the place of course. I love travelling, and I can only imagine it would be even better with a bunch of crazy monsters to hang out with.

You betcha. :3

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Hmm, Let's see...
    Pokemon on my team- A Tropius and Bibarel as HM slaves (between them, all 8 are there!), with Espeon, Rotom, and Torterra or Metagross to ride on. Legendaries, I'd have Deoxys, Mewtwo or Darkrai... Although any of the dia/pal/gira trio would be good too. Shaymin or little legends would be a bit easier though...
    So, practically, Metagross, Rotom, Tropius, Bibarel,Shaymin, and Espeon.

Type of Pokemon user- Mainly Trainer, maybe Gym Leader, a bit of contest-ing, or a Frontier Brain. Definately a Frontier Brain.

Pokemon scared of- Anything from behind a corner. also, megamassive legends and creepy pokes, like Spiritomb. (I'm in ur keystone, steelin ur soulZ)

Travel- I'd pretty much stay in one spot, except to move to the Battle Frontier! ^^

Pokemon searching- After I got my favorites, I'd be done.

Smooky

You blinked, didn't you?
    Years

Espeon, Charizard, Raichu, Meowth, Blastoise, and Bulbasaur. =)

Just a Pokemon trainer. ^_^;

Ghost Pokemon, and probably anything else if I were traveling through a cave. Though, the caves scare me more than the actual Pokemon! X)

I would love to travel around the world, to meet new people and battle different Pokemon. It'd be so fun and enriching!

I would look for them just to meet them and gather information in my Pokedex, but I wouldn't catch all of them. I want to stick with mainly one team to share my adventures with...

Cid

Years
  • 1.What Pokémon would you have on your team?
    I'd have Blastoise, Lucario, Jolteon, Leafeon, Glaceon and Charizard.
    2.Would you be a Pokémon breeder,contest participant or just a normal trainer?

Normal trainer. Maybe do a few contests and try out for a gym leader.

3.What Pokémon would you be scared of?

None. I can just throw a Pokéball at them and run. :P

Travel around the world. That'd be awesome, especially if I could go surfing on my Blastoise or flying on my Charizard.

5.If you where to travel all over the world,would you search far and wide for different kinds/types of Pokémon?
    Yes. I'd have a lot of companions, and adventures. :D

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I'd have a Tyranitar, Blastoise, Hitmonchan, some flying pokemon, and the rest I guess I would have to encounter for myself.

I'd be a Trainer, possibly Gym leader or E4.

I'd travel all over.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
  • Here's mine:

1.What Poke'mon would you have on your team?
    I'd have a Jolteon, Arcanine, Flygon, Gengar, Feraligatr/Floatzel, Sceptile/Metagross
    I'd be just a normal trainer, although I'd participate in a few contests along the road.
    I'm not really afraid of any Pokemon, unless of course a giant Wailord falls on me. That would suck.
    I'd travel everywhere.
    I'd try to get as much info on my Pokedex as possible. Not neccesarily far and wide, though. I'm too lazy by nature. >.>

Back