• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Poke'mon where real....

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
Years
  • 1. Gliscor, Yanmega, Togekiss, Gastrodon, Tangrowth, and Staraptor.

2. I'd be a Trainer and part-time Co-ordinator.

3. Gyarados, Steelix; anything gigantic, really :(

4. I probably wouldn't go too far, but I'd like to wander the immediate area. Good exercise :)

5. I would raise what I'm able to find. I probably wouldn't go out of my way just to find Pokemon to train.

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
    Years
  • Oh man, I use to think about stuff like this all the time back in the day. Escapism is my anti-drug, yo. D:

1.What Poke'mon would you have on your team?

Heracross, Munchlax, Riolu, Charmander, Politoed and Porygon.

Yeah, lots of weak or not evolved Pokémon, but they'd be fun to have around. :D

I'd definitely want a Jirachi, but I figured owning a legendary would be sort of awkward in real life, what with all the attention they'd get. I always wonder how guys like Red and Gold would manage just strolling down the street with Mewtwo, the bird trio, etc.

2.Would you be a Poke'mon breeder,contest participant or just a normal trainer?

I'd probably be a trainer, but I'd dabble in breeding. Real life Pokémon Contests would be like dog shows, and that's really not my scene...

3.What Poke'mon would you be scared of?

If Pokémon were real? Alot of them! Mewtwo, Houndoom, Seviper, Nidoking... the list goes on and on, really! D:

4.How far would you travel? Would you stay in your own country,or travel all around the world?

I want to travel in real life, so I'd definitely travel with my Pokémon!

5.If you where to travel all over the world,would you search far and wide for different kinds/types of Poke'mon?

I'd probably like to go searching for them, yeah, but I'd only catch a few. I'd rather own a small amount and be close with them rather than catch a bunch and not be able to keep track of them.

Zackraa

Nom Nom Nom
    Years
  • 1.What Poke'mon would you have on your team?
    Lopunny, Torterra, Luxray, Floatzel, Staravia and Kricketune

all 3 I have adhd xD

anything spider like x.x

4.How far would you travel? Would you stay in your own country,or travel all around the world?
    Travel far and wide =D

5.If you where to travel all over the world,would you search far and wide for different kinds/types of Poke'mon?

yes definitely I love finding pokemon in all kinds of odd places though some may tick me off

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • 1. What Poke'mon would you have on your team? I would put Charizard, Pideot, Raichu, Sandslash, Nidoking, Arcanine. I love the originals better.

2. Would you be a Poke'mon breeder, contest participant, or just a normal trainer? I would become a Pokemon breeder and a Pokemon trainer.

3. What Poke'mon would you be scared of? I would be scared of giant Pokemon like the legendaries and their huge attack power.

4. How far would you travel? Would you stay in your own country or travel all around the world? I would travel around the whole world.

5. If you where to travel all over the world, would you search far and wide for different kinds/types of Poke'mon? Yes I would and try to catch every Pokemon I seen.

Venasaur001

The Grass Legend
    Years
  • 1. What Pokemon would you have on your team? I would have any grass type Pokemon in my team.
    2. Would you be a Pokemon breeder, Pokemon contest participant, or just a normal Pokemon trainer? I would become a Pokemon breeder, Pokemon contest participant, and a Pokemon trainer.
    3. What Pokemon would you be scared of? The kind of Pokemon I would be scared of are the legendaries.
    4. How far would you travel? Would you stay in your own country or travel all around the world? I would travel all over the world.
    5. If you where to travel all over the world, would you search far and wide for different kinds/types of Poke'mon? I would try and find any grass type Pokemon.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • Okwell here goes
    1. My Team: Since legendaries would be next to impossible I'll go with this
    Totodile
    Umbreon
    Typhlosion
    Flygon
    Minun
    Ampharos or Espeon
    2. I would be a normal trainer but I wouldn't go to gyms often (If they were there)
    3.Legendaries because if I saw them I would anger them by trying to catch them.
    4.I would travel around the U.S. mostly and maybe go to Asia or South America.
    5.No once I had my team I would be happy

1.1.And here is my team with Legendaries
    Mew
    Lugia
    Rayquaza
    Umbreon or Totodile
    Typhlosion
    Flygon

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011

Torterra, Luxray, Tauros, Crobat, Umbreon and Walrein

Just an average trainer

Ghost types give me the heebie jeebies ><

I would stay in my own country mostly. I don't really like to travel, but I'd most likey travel around the state, and surrounding states during the summer months.

I would, but only for 'Dex entries. If Pokemon were real, they'd be like pets, and pets need care, and food. Think about it ':/

NDS525

-NO SIGNAL-
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    1.What Pokemon would you have on your team? I would just have an Umbreon, no battling just as a pet.

2.Would you be a Pokemon breeder,contest participant or just a normal trainer? Pokemon Breeder and breed the eons.

3.What Pokemon would you be scared of? Well probably any one that could swallow me whole...

4.How far would you travel? I would you stay in your own country.

5.If you where to travel all over the world,would you search far and wide for different kinds/types of Pokemon? No...

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Charizard, Torterra, Gyrados, Gengar, Umbreon, and Alakazam:D

2.Would you be a Poke'mon breeder,contest participant or just a normal trainer? Normal Trainer.

Honestly most of them. Lol. Giratina especially though.

I would battle 'round the world!!

O yeah. I would be living the fantasy. Lol.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Just thought of this randomly! XD

Shiny Roserade, Scizor, Rattata, Magnezone, Shiny Gyrados, Shiny Rampardos
    Coordinator/Trainer
    Garchomp, Exploud, Mawile, Victreebel
    Around the world

I would want atleast two of each breeding species
    -----------------------------------------

My answers above in purple.

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
  • 1.Shaymin, Meganium, Glaceon, Smeargle, Manaphy, and Ninetails

2.contest participant, normal trainer?

3. Probably none, but I have a thing about Rayquaza

4. I would have to travel all around the world

5. Yes, search for the legendary beast of Johto. =D

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
    Mewto, Arcanine, Lucario, vaporeon, latias, totodile.

Just an average trainer

Tangrowth, don't know where those tentacles have been >.<

I would travel around the world for sure.

I'd only catch pokemon i like, not based on strength, speed and other features.

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
    Years
  • My answers are in bold.

To be honest, I would like having Espeon, Umbreon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Leafeon, Glaceon, and Flareon on my team. Not only are they pretty good fighters, but they would make great pets, also. =D
    I refuse to include legendaries in my team. If Pokemon were real, I would want them all to be free.

Trainer.

Pretty much the ghost types in general.

Probably in my own country until I become of age to move out of my house in the first place. xD

Yep. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Thought I'd rereply:

Shiny Charizard, Stantler, Luxay, Sceptile/Mightyena, Dragonair, and Houndoom/Arcanine
    I 110% hate the use/capture of legends, I believe that if they are so legendary, that no trainer should want to/be able to capture them out of respect.

Just a normal trainer ^^; after getting all the badges I'd either retire and become a breeder or make my own gym

Ghosts xD

Depending on the time of the year, I'd either stay in the state (school year), or travel around the country (summer break). I don't think my parents would elt me go to Europe xD

I would, but my main goal would to beat all the gym leaders.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well I've thought about this so here are my answers....

1. Empoleon, Dragonite, Arcanine, Blastoise, Phanpy and maybe Lapras or Glaceon (I would love a Dialga but it's legendary so I don't think it would be an easy one to catch jaja)
    2. I would be a Pokemon Trainer and...a CHAMPION!!!! (LOL)
    3. Some legendaries like Rayquaza and Deoxys...
    4. I would of course travel all around the world to explore
    5. Yes except Bug-type...i hate those

Pocchama01

Dark and Psychic Type Trainer
    Years
  • 1. Gardevoir (female), Espeon (male), Shiny Roserade (female), Lucario (male), Froslass (female), and Umbreon (male).

2. Normal trainer.

3. Arceus... I mean, its the god of all pokemon.

4. Wouldnt travel.

5. Not really.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    idk what you're talking about. Pokemon are real. But for the sake of the thread...

1. Arcanine, Pidgeot, Blastoise, Raichu, Vileplume, and Nidoking.

either that or 6 Mudkipz. I liek Mudkipz. X3

2.Normal trainer of course. Traveling around the world with friends and helping to keep the enviroment safe for other pokemon? Perfect!

3. Rhydon, Graveler, Golem, Mankey, Primeape.. Basically the mean ones.

4. All around the world.

5. Of course. What trainer doesn't?

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
  • 1. Pachirisu, Lucario, Umbreon, Gardevoir, Altaria, Empoleon.

2. Normal Trainer.

3. Blisseys. They're EVERYWHERE!!

4. 'Round the world!

5. Yep, no doubt. I'm the adventuring type.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    honchkrow,blaziken,milotic,slowking,umbreon,roserade
    normal trainer
    scary pokemon
    Travel all over the place!
    Yes
    answers in BOLD

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

I would have squitle,chickorita,skitty,eevee,espeon and kirila

i would be a cooadinater

all ghost pokemone

i would stay in my own country but maybe go to a few countrys near by

Back