• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    Darkria comes to mind after reading the shadows part, I know I based most Pokemon off of the names but that's the best I can find so far, either that or Giratina considering that Zero's outfit resembles Giratina's Origin Form's body

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    Chatot, just for the entire reason i'm listening to music i LOVE! XD
    I wanna dance :0

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    You are... a murkrow!
    I don't know why, but to me, you are a murkrow!

BLAZEQUAZA

ONE FIERY BEAST
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    CHARMANDER! with the name BLAZE(blaziken)QUAZA(ray quaza) you think of CHARMANDER! Jeez

anyway celebi, for being a noob, code GREEN and a psychic avatar

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    Your avatar is horrendous, and you just don't seem to be the type of person that I would associate with in an actual life situation, so you're a Jynx.

Also, Celebi is about as far from noobishness as you can possibly get. D:

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Three words for you:

YOU ARE WINGULL

(and if you wish to know why, then throw a bagel at a bunch of seagulls next time you see them. Plus that lame joke about seagulls with the bay-gulls thing...)

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Damn...you're gonna be a Ivysaur then, since it can learn bullet seed, and those thingies in the Zelda games (like-likes, I believe) shoot stuff at you like bullet seed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back