• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    You can be a Vaporeon, because Vaporeon is totally awesome, tied as my fav Eeveelution, and better than Glaceon. 8D

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    ; ;

But... I LOVE Glaceon. Actually, I've come to like Vaporeon too since it's so beautiful and can learn Ice moves >.>

Ah, you'll be Red's Pika <3 So you can always be close to Red without him realizing it XD

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Hmm...

Either Cherrim because of your name, or Teddiursa because (if I'm correct), that's Mitsuki from Full Moon in your theme, and if I remember correctly, when the Shinigami were going over what animal Mitsuki would represent as a Shinigami, one of them thought her as a bear.

Even if that isn't Mitsuki, I know that's at least Arina Tanemura style art XD

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Yes, it's Arina Tanemura's style and the girl is Haine Otomiya from Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross]
    xD But close.

Hmm... I see you as~ An eevee stuck in the snow.
    ;o;

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    So wait, in that case...

Ekans or Arbok or Seviper. Because Haine was born in the Year of the Snake, and was an ex-Yanki (or Yankee, however you wanna spell it).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ah, you'll be Red's Pika <3 So you can always be close to Red without him realizing it XD
    I LIKE THAT ONE. <3

You can be a.... Combusken. Because that was the first thing I thought of when I saw Sasuke. >_>

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    You're so awesome that I'm making you a DARKRAI!!1!!111!1!!!1!11!!!

NOOO, BEATEN! D: *Dies*

You killed me like a Fissure using Machamp with a Choice Scarf and No Guard.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Nuuu. Don't make my Pair a Darkrai. D: D: D:

Hmm... You can be a Porygon Z, why not.

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I love Red.
    And one of Red's Pokemon is Espeon.
    So you're Espeon. :3