• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I didn't know "Latios" was a location =/
    For confusing me, you are now a zubat, cause they always cause confusion via supersonic or confuse ray.

EDIT: Blaaaaaaah, I got beaten =(
    Ur location is listed as Blackthorn, so you're dratini, the general dragon pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    The first letters of the words in your signature almost spell tall, so you are now girafarig, because it is based off of a giraffe, which is tall.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 3, 2009
    ^ Graaah, I don't know people very well, and I'm going to happily assume you're already labelled as an Arcanine. I think....Persian instead. You seem cool and collected, and very confident. Also maybe you like being pampered (who doesn't)?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Mwahahahahaha! I'm finally the one who posts first, and not the other way around, when two people are posting at around the same time! (I'm assuming your post was for ArcanineOod)

You're turtwig, cause it's in ur signature.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 3, 2009
    YEEEES! I am so chuffed. I am happy being a Turtwig, biting things and stuff 'cause I can.

^ Mr Person, because you pipped me to the post I'm doing you now! I think you are a Mr Mime. You're like an enigma...

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Cool, collected, confident and tall, eh?
    Well, that last one's... Unfortunately incorrect V_V But hey, this is teh internet! Fwahaha!
    Being a Persian is cool... ^_^

Anyway, Mr. Person, I'm going to say Charizard, because you like to win, your avatar shows a large, flying, scary thing aaand... ^_^; I can't think of a third thing!
    xX

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back