• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you changed your gender for a day

Years
    I would probably freak (but not like my parents would if they saw me:laugh::knockedou). I mean I don't think that I could hide from my friends and family all day long. I guess if my mother and father saw me they would probably throw me out (hopefully not out of the balcony since I live in 8th floor^^'). Then I would call my friends and my sis to tell them what happened and if they belived me I would hang out with them outside untill police would come and throw me in jail cuz my parents would report me beliving that I did something to... me:P. I am sure my mother wouldn't just sit calmly not knowing where I am.
    Anyway I think it would be quite interesting to see how it feels in a boys body^^.

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
    Years
    I'd live like normal. I've always wanted to see what it's like being a guy...though I'd never actually get a sex change o.o ...so, yeah, I'd just, be myself. My new, boyish self.
    Same here...........

~PokemonRox:t108:

Years
    Same here...........

~PokemonRox:t108:

4 words and 25 characters per post, please.

If I changed my gender, I would cry, especially since my mind would be the same. Maybe if my mind turned into a guy's mind, I would have some benefit since I MIGHT be better off writing male characters, but since that isn't the case, I'd just cry. I like being a girl. >:

Years
    Well... if I were to be a girl for the day. I'd go in girl's change rooms. :P

Sorry ladies, but I'm a typical guy and noone's gonna stop me. I'd do everything I could to satisfy myself in a day, since it's only for a day. Only thing I don't want to have to experience is pregnancy... (I feel sorry for women, and don't want to have to feel it xD)

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    Hm...Being a girl for a day, honestly, I wouldn't mind it that much. Sure I'll miss being a guy, but hey, I would be able to see my self in long hair and a different face, with a different voice... I think I will at my new face and long hair all day long. Kinda obsessed with having long hair O_o"

I am weird, I know, but yeah other than that, I would probably just do the normal things normally...(Not like some pervert or a typical guy, sorry for this comment XD)...I will eat, be online, watch t.v. and yeah, that's all. I might just call up some of my friends and freak them out! XD

Yes, that would be good. Since I know a lot about them, I could freak them out...Yeah, I think it wouldn't be bad since it's for a day only...But forever...Ouch...XD

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    It wouldn't make much difference to me since I crossplay as boys all the time. Plus I get mistaken as a guy many times due to flatness and having short hair.

The only thing different would be going to the bathroom.
    So basically, my life would go on.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Ok lets say a charmed possum comes to Earth and with its' magic powers it changes your gender for one night, but your ways remain, Only your body changes. What would you do?

Well, I guess then I would be straight.

lmao.

Um, I think that pretty much covers it. xD

Roxy

What goes here? o__0
    Years
    Meh, nothing much would really happen, lol.

Just confusion. Then, life would go on. XP

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    To be a guy....Huh. That'd be akward XD

Wouldn't make much of a diff. to me. I'm tomboyish, anyway.

I bet afterward I'd return to rightful gender only to realize that I've become a leisbean (spelling=?). XDDD

I suck at spelling. XDD

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    I would probably stay home and hope that nobody came over. Its not the fact that becoming female would freak me out so much, I'd be freaked out when I'm seen by others, since i'm already shy enough as it is.

If it happened on a Tuesday, iI'd lock my door so my mother couldn't get in and the next day use the excuse that my bedtimes are back out of whack.

However, I could see how it could be interesting to be the opposite gender for a day as well as a good learning experience.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I think tmbjr has the best idea. :|

I'd probably be happy. xD; Being female sucks.

Back