• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you changed your gender for a day

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Note: I said this as a joke. Its not at all very serious.

Anyway my answer is practicly the same as everyone elses. just sit in a room for the rest of the day seeing if there really is much of a difference

Oh thank god! I, among many, thought you really meant it. You really should have put XD or JK after it or something... freakin' me out!

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    Since i'm a guy i'd probably go shopping at la senza and buy some thongs then when I get home put them on and i'd wear a bra B) I want this to really happen LOL xP

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    If I was a girl for one day, I would probably enjoy seeing my body... Other than that, I would make stuff with my long hairs.

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    I would see if my friends were into me. If a guy were into me, I'd kill him. If a girl were into me....webcam...lol. joking. I'd try to hit on girls, just as I did before.

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    If I were a girl for a day, I would just disguise myself and wear a dress and go outside for a walk with my pet persian cat and and and.
    Picking up flowers whenever I see 'em AND BLUSH KAWAII EVERYTIME WIND SHOWS OFF ME PANTIES ^_^;;;
    I'll put in my awesome "TEE HEE" everytime I see a boy. Because all boys will love that. HRR HRR.
    And then play around with mah new disposable body.

If I were a boy for a day, I would wear nothing but a speedo and show off my manly body to my frenz. Jiggle McGiggle and ask with a pinky in the air, "Jealous, eh?" +HIP SHAKALAKA+
    Do sports and end up hurting self while playing sports. Become a grass clown in school by throwing crumbled up paper around.
    And then play around with mah new disposable body.

My parents will understand me.
    Otherwise.
    Uhhhhh................ ... .
    .... ..

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 24, 2007
    Celebrate!! Haha!

I actually don't think I'd care if that happened at all. I'd be able to be myself without being laughed at. (I'm a total tomboy and happy like that)

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    1. Bounce up and down on a trampoline in front of a mirror for a couple of hours.

2.Become a lesbian (My manliness!!!)

3. Explore the wonders of the girl's bathroom... (Nah, I'd probably be like too scared or something.)

4. Bounce up and down on a trampoline in front of a mirror for a couple of hours.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I'd feel very good about myself and go deal with that charmed possom (wtf is that?) as get as much fun out of it as I can. It'd be interesting to see what this charmed possom can do, and how beautiful a girl it can make me. Gosh I'd glady walk out of my current life and work for this charmed possom. I'd spend the rest of my day seeking out this source and the new possibilities or chaos it can bring. :P

>\

I wouldn't want to continue my ordinary life. No way. I'd head the straight the frig out and straight to the source of this magical power!

I believe transformation is very exciting and a lot of power. No way I'd betray such a gift and go on like nothing happened.

I can go on and on about this :\

Last edited:

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Well, i think I'd much rather be a girl than the guy i am right now. I mean i do seem to like a lot of girly things. Being a girl would just let me be able to enjoy those things more because my guy friends all act very heterosexual. I am also a heterosexual, but i am just quite camp.(not around my guy friends though)

I don't think I'd ever have a sex change though, I've seen the final products and they don't often look to great, If i was a girl I'd want to be born that way to avoid criticism and the embarrassment of people knowing that i was once a guy.

I think if i was a girl for a day i would probably 'borrow' some money off of my mum and then go out shopping too see, like someone else has already said, how it takes half a day to buy a pair of shoes. :P

Last edited:

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I'd walk up to my boyfriend (yes Im' a girl) and say "hey, what's up?"
    "Who are you"
    "(name)'s long lost brother who only has 1 more day to live"
    "oh no!!!! where's (name)??"
    "She went to where I was but she'll live"
    "ok.... o_O"

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    How would you use the bathroom???
    I would hide in my room all day let no one in.

Same way guys do, I guess. XD

Changing genders for a few months would be a good learning experience for men. *shifty eyes*

If I changed genders forever it would be very akward making out with my friends. XDDD

Back