• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be a Character in any Pokemon Game, who would you be?

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
  • I'd want to be/look like Grimsley from the Unova elite four but have a mixture of his and Cynthia's Pokemon.

If you could be a Character in any Pokemon Game, who would you be?

Zeus

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'd look like Silver from the Gen 2 games and yes I'd have roughly the same team as him except with Tyranitar replacing Alakazam and Magneton and Sneasel evolved to Magnezone and Weavile respectively.

Years
  • For rivals, I'd like to be Cheren. He was the reason I enjoyed B/W and I like his personality.

Gym Leaders, I'd be Elesa cos I love her Emolga and Zebstrika!

Elite Four, I think Caitlin from the Unova Elite Four cos she uses one of my fave Psychics, Gothitelle!

Player characters, I'd be Hilda (aka Touko) cos she's awesomely designed!

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I look similar to Cheren. Both of us also want to become stronger in terms of Pokemon battling and have good knowledge of Pokemon.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I'd love to be Kris, for playable characters. And for gym leaders and stuff I wouldn't mind being Maylene or Erica or Sabrina (only in the first season though, I don't like her design in the newer ones).

lacella

monsters & macarons.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    sabrina! or caitlin, just cause she looks awesome.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Leaf from FR/LG. The most stylish trainer out there. That way I wouldn't be restricted to one type like a Gym leader, and I could show those misguided NPC's in Johto and Kanto who REALLY took down Team Rocket and became the Champion back int he day.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    Definitely Steven. He was a part of my first game, plus I just love his team.

Palcks

some nights.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 30, 2012
    I'd definitely want to be either Burgh or some type of Breeder. They're my favorites. My friend has told me a lot though that I look like Barry. XD

C Payne

Hoenn in 3D!
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    I'd probably be either similiar to Gary because I like his 'yeah whatever'/snobby attitude or maybe like Red and just be a mysterious bad ass.

Thrash

Feebas Führer
    Years
  • I'd be Youngster Joey, his pokemon are all in the top percentage!
    Aw, man! I was totally gonna go for that joke but you beat me to it.

Anyway, I'd want to be either Whitney, Lorelei, or Caitlin because they're all so incredibly cute and they all have cool 'mons. Or, if I wanna go for some gender-bending action, I'd want to be Blue/Gary or Morty.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'd be either Dawn because she's utterly LOVELY (if I was a girl, I'd base myself COMPLETELY on her!), or Koga because he specializes in my favourite type of Pokemon, so much so that he made it to the elite 4 with them. Remarkable man!

Back