• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be a Pokemon, which one would you be?

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
  • Yer basic question,
    If you were a pokemon which one would you be?

I would be Charizard, just cause he's always been kool.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I would much rather be a human, but being a Cubone or Natu would be interesting. I'll go with Cubone.

Years
  • I would also be a Charizard. I think its obvious by my avatar and sig that Charizard is my favorite. ;)

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Definitely a Pokemon that can fly. Flying is something that humans alone cannot acheive, and require special machinery to do it. I've always wanted to know what it would feel like naturally.

Mew, probably. It can fly, transform, go underwater, almost anything. O_o

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    I would like to be either Torterra or Weavile. Torterra because, well, it's size and how natural it is with a small island on it's back and Weavile because it's quick and they are quite powerful too.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    There r a few Pokemon I would like to be:
    Eevee or anyone of its Evolutions, Pikachu, Charizard, Shaymin, Shaymin Sky form, Mew.
    But, mostly, I'd want to be an Eevee! =3

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I think that Ditto would be great!
    One day be a Charizard, next be a Caterpie, what have you got to lose?
    Change to suit your surroundings.

Back